𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓼

*Imagine being the only one who take an interest in getting to know the "Basketcase"*

"She's really weird. She just hangs out in the hallways and just sits on floor talking to herself" Claire whispers to you (you guys are in detention). "So? She might be depressed like the rest of us at school. Just leave her be" you advise her in a whisper.

You turn your head to look at Allison, who's facing away from you guys (Andrew, you, Claire, John, and Brian). You guys hear her bit her nails, you all turn your heads to look at her. She stops and stares at you guys. John then makes a comment to her, which she doesn't seem to care. You keep looking at her, with curiosity. She just stares at you, you look away so that you don't appear creepy.

"Why are you looking at her? You like her?" John remarks out loud. "No I don't. Now be shut up!" You snap at him. "You guys are probably making her feel uncomfortable" you say to them sternly. "The girl is...odd" Brian says. "Aren't we all?" Andrew says to Brian. "What if she's an alien?" John makes another remark.

"Stop it!" You exclaim angrily at him. You look over at Allison, feeling bad for her. "I'm apologize for that" you tell her. She just stares at me and says nothing. Even if she doesn't talk or isn't well known, she still deserves some respect.