𝓕𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓼 𝓑𝓾𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by Sam-a-lama-ding-dong I hope you enjoy this 🙂

*Imagine Ferris comforting you after finding out that you are pretty stressed out*

Y/n's POV:

"I can give you a massage...if it'll help you feel better. You've had a long week, and I can tell that your muscles (shoulder ones especially) are pretty tight" Ferris suggests an idea. Normally, he'd suggest something like going to an ice cream shop or the movies. But you guess he can really see this time that...you just need some time to decompress after a long week of tests at school and fights with your family.

"Massage sounds quite nice, thanks" you say to him tiredly. You guys are in his room and on his bed, and Ferris has you lay down on your stomach (don't worry, clothes will be staying on your guy's bodies so no stripping or undressing). He then begins massaging your back and your shoulders, and you close your eyes and feel the relaxation. It almost makes you want to fall asleep on account of the fact that it's pretty much the best thing you've felt in a while.

You don't really feel like saying much due to the exhaustion from the stress and you are anticipating the relaxation. "Hope this helps. Maybe we can go do something later out of the house" he makes a suggestion. You honestly saw that coming...since Ferris is a man seeking thrills, adventure, and a good time involving fun.

"Keep going, you're doing great" you encourage, and Ferris can tell that you are exhausted. "Probably a good thing we aren't going out. I'm sure this is like heaven for you" he says, and you nod your head which makes Ferris chuckle a little bit. "This is heaven, don't make it hell, Ferris" you say to him jokingly.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes playfully. "A little taste of Ferris hasn't hurt anybody" he says, and you laugh a bit when he said that. "Trying telling Cameron that" you say to him. "Heh yeah...he's just...practically got a stick up his ass" Ferris says. "What?" You ask, does he mean that because he doesn't want to get in trouble...or that he's an edgy depressed guy?

"Cameron...needs some pizazz in his life. He needs some action and excitement" Ferris says, you are half assed paying attention to what Ferris is saying. But the relaxation and comfort of the massage is just taking over you in such a pleasant way. "He needs therapy, Ferris" you say feeling super exhausted and relaxed. Your voice also sounds muffled a bit by the fact that your face is touching his blanket (yes his bed is made).

Ferris notices the mood shift and he's feeling more at ease too. Just when you were feeling stressed out, Ferris' radar practically went off and realized that it was his time to shine. His time to take your mind off of the stress and help you in his own ways.

"I can really tell that you are enjoying this. I should just do this everyday for you, especially if it'll help you out" Ferris says with a smile, only you can't see his smile because your eyes are closed and you aren't facing him.

"If you could, feel free to do this to me everyday. I would love you even more for that" you tell him. "Sure thing...I'll love you more the day you start washing my hair for me" he says teasingly. "I was kidding, Ferris. I love you no matter what. Plus no offense...I don't really like touching other people's hair much" you explain to him. "What? Not even my hair?" He says acting surprised and pretending to feel offended.

"Well...I can tell you take care of your hair. So I'll consider it...I'm feeling better already" you say to him, no longer really feeling the stress and agony now. He feels pretty happy that he was able to help you out. You then sit up and you look at him. "And we didn't even have to do anything crazy too" you say to him, remembering that day you guys took off recently from school.

"It's my pleasure" Ferris says with his amazingly charming smile. You smile at him and you kiss him. "So...is it my turn to get a massage?" Ferris asks with these cute puppy dog eyes. "Oh sure...why not" you say to him, and you guys end up switching spots. "Thank you, Ferris" you thank him for making you feel so much better compared to earlier. "Oh anytime!" Ferris says happily.