𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by OfficialDallyWinston I hope u like or love this and hopefully it's crazy enough lol.

*Imagine you are a senior in high school (you are 18 in this and school is almost over. You end up going into labor while at school and things get crazy! Hopefully Matthew can get his ass home and be there!*

Your stomach has been hurting and your back has been aching. Being in math in the morning...whatever time is not okay. But anyways, being in math does not magically mean being a miracle. You suddenly feel some kind of liquid pour out from between your thighs and onto the floor.

Some of the other students notice, they seem weirded out and grossed out. They know you are pregnant, and you can periodically hear some of them talk about it. Coming up with theories as to why.

Some seem jealous that Matthew and you are dating, and that he's the father. So is it that you are carrying the twins that he helped create? Or is it the fact that you are even with him? Who the fuck knows.

The teacher notices and immediately calls the office. "Does she have to go to the nurse?" This one student asks. "I'm calling the office. Hopefully her parents can come and get her!" The teacher anxiously says. "My parents have disowned me, and I'd rather they call my boyfriend" You tell her as you can feel the labor pains and contractions.

"Yeah, yeah. Matthew Broderick, the handsome, talented actor" this one girl who gossips about you says out loud. "Be quiet, she's going into labor!" This one girl who you don't mind tells the bitch. "I'm gonna take her to the office. Behave!" The teacher tells the class.

When I get to the office, I demand that they let me call my boyfriend. "Hello?" Matthew answers the phone. "Matthew?! I'm going into labor...at school!" You tell him frantically. "Oh gosh! Uh...I'll try to c"- "Get your ass on a plane please! I need you with me!" You tell him and you start crying emotionally and because you're in a significant amount of pain right now!

"Okay, okay...I'm gonna try to leave the movie shoot okay? I love you so much, and I will do my best to be there! I hope they'll let me leave real soon, just hang tight and get to the hospital alright, baby girl? I love you" Matthew says lovingly and trying to sound calm, but you can tell he's a little frantic and anxious himself about this.

As the ambulance arrives at the school, you notice a small group of the paparazzi approaching us. You groan in frustration and you immediately throw my shoe at one of them when they decide to snap a photo of you. The light bright as Venus and possibly enough to blind me. What is wrong with those people!

"Get out of my face!" You yell at them, then you clutch my stomach when pain suddenly shoots through me again. Causing me to kneel down a little, but the paramedics help keep you up. "Get lost!" Two of the paramedics try to get rid of the paparazzi.

When you arrive to the hospital, you get checked in and I get to a room. You feel the need to push, but the nurses tell me that it isn't time yet. "Are you serious?! I need to do this now!" You exclaim and you look at them like they are insane.

"She may think that dating a celebrity means she's automatically privileged" I hear one of the nurses whisper to another. "I hear you!" You shout at her. "Miss? Please relax. The doctor will be in here soon to assist you" one of the nurses tell you calmly.

"Can I at least have some pain killers?" You ask her as you continue clutching you stomach. "Matthew, please show up!" You say to yourself quietly as I begin to cry.

Matthew's POV:
It's been a couple hours since Y/n called me and she is all I can think about. We had to film a couple extra scenes since the director is letting me leave early. So I'm on my way to the airport and my plane leaves in 40 minutes.

15 minutes later, I arrive and I wait to board. I think some people here are suspicious of me or think I'm strange. But I don't want to miss the birth of our twins. We have two names in mind that we came up with, because we're trying to somehow be "vintage".

After 5 hours of flying, I get off the plane and look for my ride. When we get to the hospital, I immediately get out of the taxi and get inside. "Hi there", I say breathlessly and smile, "I'm here for y/n l/n. I'm her boyfriend and I do not wanna miss the birth of our girls!" I urgently tell this lady at the front desk.

She smiles at me and blushes a little. "You're Matthew Broderick" she says like she's star struck. "Yeah" I say smiling at her, but unfortunately I don't have time to connect with the fan. "Oh I- sorry umm...she's in r-room 142" the kind lady says. "Thank you. And I'll try to give you an autograph later or something" I tell her quickly as I immediately wave and leave.

I get to the room, and I see they are getting ready for y/n to give birth it looks like. "Hey baby" I say to y/n tiredly but also happy to see my girl again. I go over to y/n and y/n hugs me, and she also looks like she's in a lot of pain. I look at her empathetically, at least I try to imagine what she's going through right now. I thought she was gonna give birth sooner.

The doctors then decide to let me help deliver the twins. After they are born, we look at them both in awe and with love. "They have your eyes" Y/n says with a couple tears streaming down her beautiful face. "Pepsi-cola and libra-rain?" I ask her quietly and I smile. She nods her head and she leans her head on my arm as we continue to hold our twins.