𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓙𝓸𝓱𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓷 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by bloodrosered I hope you like your request :)

*Imagine Brian sadly gets humiliated by some bullies at school. But luckily, you are there to comfort the poor boy*

'Mom's gonna freaking hassle me about English later. I just know it' Brian thinks to himself. He's at his locker, putting away his stuff to get his P.E. uniform. He can't exactly find it easily for some reason. He sighs, why can't things just be simple.

As he's digging around in his locker, these random two girls and boy come up behind him. Brian has no idea that they are even behind him. "Oh come on. Please tell me I didn't leave my uniform at home" Brian quietly mumbles, feeling overwhelmed.

The three bullies look at each other and they smirk. They get a devious idea that they all seem to be thinking about. The boy then grabs Brian's pants with both hands, and he quickly yanks them down. Then, the two girls "mistakenly or accidentally" push him to the ground.

"Oh my god, we're so sorry" one of the girls say, trying to make it seem like they're innocent. The students in the hallway watch this whole thing occur. Some of them looked shocked, disappointed, mad, confused, and some are chuckling a little. The three bullies then decide to pull another dick move by shutting his locker door. Brian's just laying on the ground, with his pants down and his underwear showing.

Brian feels so embarrassed and stressed out. Brian tries to get up, but his arms feel a little weak from the impact of the fall. He might get some bruises from hitting the floor. The bell rings, and the students eventually clear out and go to class. But you happen to walk into the same hallway that Brian's in. You see the condition he's currently in. You gasp in shock as you see him laying on the floor with his pants down.

"Brian?? What the hell happened?!" You exclaim, and you kneel down beside him. You help him stand up, and he pulls his pants back up. "I'm late for gym" Brian says in a gloomy tone, but you know it's clearly more than that. "*Sighs* Brian, please tell me. Why are your pants down your legs?" You urge him to tell you the truth.

"These 3 random students came up to me. They pulled my pants down, and they pushed me to the ground in front of everyone" Brian explains to you. He then looks over at his locker, and he realizes that his locker door got shut. "Damn it. Why today?! Why did today have to be such bullshit?!" Brian says in a distressed tone of voice.

"Brian, I'm really sorry that happened to you. But you're not the only one. I think I know who you're talking about. I heard that these 2 girls stole this one girl's bra in the girl's locker room the other day. I was there during that, I found the poor girl and I tried to comfort her" you tell him quietly.

"That's messed up! Why is this happening?? Especially to those like me and that girl who don't deserve that crap" Brian says, he is clearly upset so you get an idea. "Hey, how about you and I go get some ice cream after school? We can hangout, and it would be a positive way to end the day" you suggest an idea to him.

"Well, I could try. But hopefully my mom would let me" Brian says unsure. "She seems to like me, or maybe I can just go over to yourself to help you study for English" you then suggest. Then he remembers, English is his lowest grade (he has a C). "Maybe we can get ice cream and study later tonight" Brian suggests that idea, in which it may work.

"Yeah maybe. Oh and also, I would definitely tell someone about your experience with the bullies. Maybe like the principal and your parents" that would be a good idea. "I don't know if my mom and dad would care so much" Brian says sadly. "You never know, and I'll be your support" you reassure him, and you place your arm around Brian's shoulder. You two then decide to make a trip down to the principal's office.