𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓜𝓬𝓕𝓵𝔂

*Imagine Marty and you are dating. He is meeting your Mom for the first time.*

"Marty, why do you want to date my daughter?" Your mother asks Marty curiously. "Well, she's kind of like me, you know? We both...share the same interests (skateboarding and hanging out with Doc. Personality wise, both rebels and you have quite a few things in common with each other)" Marty answers, trying to be confident about meeting your mom for the first time.

"Hmm...I see. You seem like a good boy, my daughter is an angel" your mom says pleasantly, smiling at the both of you. "No I'm not, mom" you mutter quietly. Your mom rolls her eyes playfully. "I think you and my daughter go well together. You can keep her out of trouble" she says, laughing a bit. Marty chuckles a bit as well, and he looks at you with the cutest eyes ever (aweee).

That made you blush, but you are trying to cover that up. Your mom notices this, and she purposely hugs you, and coos about how you're growing too fast. "Mom, stop!" You demand, and you giggle a bit because you can't help it. Marty looks at you sympathetically, and you look at him like you need help. "Okay, mom. We gotta go" you say, and she stops. "Alright, have fun...but no funny business" she says looking at you two, trying to appear intimidating.

Marty and you look at her awkwardly, because you guys know what that means. "Got it" Marty says reassuringly, you nod your head in agreement. "Or at least be responsible about it" she says. "Yes, mother" you say, trying to quickly flee the awkwardness. "Have fun!" She says to you and your boyfriend. You both wave at her, then you leave to go to the mall.