𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓜𝓬𝓕𝓵𝔂 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by protectavengers I hope you like this!

*Imagine you and Marty are dating secretly. But unfortunately, you two end up getting caught*

"Y/n?" Marty calls for you, as he enters your house. You have given him a house key, but no one except for you two know about that. You're the only person home right now, and you feel ecstatic that Marty is at your house. "Hey" You greet him, coming from your room. You two kiss each other, but it doesn't turn out heated. "Sorry I'm late. I just got back from Doc's place, he really needed to show me something" he explains as you two sit on your couch in the living room.

"What happened?" You ask him curiously, and you guy's cuddle with each other. "Eh, just something about the DeLorean" he says. "You know, Doc is the only person who actually knows about our secret relationship. He supports it" Marty points out. "So do some kids at school. They've seen us, and my friends think we look great together. But I genuinely believe one of my friends envy's us" you say to him. "Really? Who's that?" Marty curiously asks. "Y/f/n" you reply, he rolls his eyes. "Eh...she's an interesting person" Marty says, but he doesn't care for that friend much honestly.

"That's her problem" Marty says, then he leans in to kiss you. You lean in as well and you kiss him. "Sometimes, I wonder if my mom doesn't want me to date anyone. Just so she doesn't feel alone or crappy about being single" you say, that makes you sad a little to think about. "I personally think that she should be happy for you. She seems...kind of self centered" Marty says. You nod your head agreement, and then you kiss him again. "I wish my mom would actually take my feelings into consideration. Like for an example, I love you and I wish that we didn't have to keep our relationship private" you say in a sad tone.

You guys then hear something flash (like a camera). That startles you a bit, because you and Marty are supposed to be the only ones home. Your older brother (if you don't have a brother or brothers, just pretend you do) is standing by your front door with a camera in his hand. You look at him with wide eyes, and you're shocked as hell. "Ohhh man. You are so busted! I'm gonna show this to mom when she gets home from work!" Your brother says mischievously.

He then runs into his room with the photo and camera. You hide your face in your hands, you feel a bit embarrassed and frightened. "My brother's such a shithead! I already know mom's gonna automatically side with him" you say feeling distressed. "Hey, you don't know that. Just try to remain calm, you never know. Maybe your mom will actually wake up and realize that you are allowed to live your life. Not how she wants you to. Hell, I practically rebel against my own parents" Marty says, maybe he's correct.

"You two are dating?! You guy's are only in high school! You know high school relationships never last" you suddenly hear your mom exclaim those words. You look over at her nervously. "Mom, you know that's not necessarily true. Marty and I are doing just fine, there's nothing for you to worry about" you try to assure your mother. "Your brother told me that he caught saw you two kissing earlier" your mom then says, she seems to be awfully suspicious of you two. "S-so...it's not like we were making out or doing something more extreme" you try to defend you and Marty. "You couldn't have just told me about your relationship sooner?!" Your mom asks.

"Mom, listen, I knew how you'd react. Even just by hearing about us kissing earlier, you're fretting over that. If I told you about it sooner, you would have fretted over it. But it's time I live my own life. I am 18 and a senior in high school. Which means that I'm legally an adult now, and I could care less if I live by your rules. You don't support me when something great actually happens to me" you stand up to your mom. She looks surprised by your words. "I-I am supportive, y/n. I'm happy for you two" she tries to reassure you. "Yeah right" you say sassily. "I do, I just...I worry that you may make the wrong decisions" she says, now she seems hurt.

"But I don't want you to feel like I'm not supportive of you. I am, I just worry" she then says. "Well, I felt the need to hide this from you. Which really says something" You then say. "Any kid would be nervous to tell their parents about this sort of thing. It just pains me that you actually hid this from me" Your mom says sadly. You start feeling a little bit of regret for what you said to her. You look at Marty, he seems kind of awkward or like he feels awkward right now. "Mom, I'm sorry. I just feel like you sometimes you favor y/b/n more than me, and his choices" you say in a gloomy tone. "No, but I know your brother has gained my trust a while back. I trust you, and this may seem a bit awkward for you two" your mom says looking at you and Marty.

You both nod your heads, as a way of confirming that. "It's none of his business, and...I'm gonna trust you on this one" your mom says. "But...please be good to her" she firmly says to Marty. "Of course!" Marty confidently...or at least he's trying to sound confident. She tries her best to smile at you guys, then she leaves the room. "Oh man...I thought that was gonna turn out ugly" Marty says awkwardly. "Me too honestly. I'm just glad she's handling this well. My mom just normally seems kinda whack" you say, thinking twice a bit of how you feel about her.

"But I do love you, and I want your family to understand that" Marty says, you two lock eyes. You two then lean in again, but there's yet another flash. You both turn your heads to see your brother snickering. He has his camera in his hand, but your mom immediately snatches it out of his hand. "Enough!" She tells him sternly. "Fine, geez" your brother, then he goes back in his room. Hopefully, your mom will accept you two being together. Now that she and your brother finally and unintentionally know about it.