𝓓𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓭 𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓷

*Imagine David is making jokes during Biology. The teacher eventually sends you both out (ooof)*

You and your friend (Jennifer Mack) chuckle quietly, because David keeps whispering things that are what you call PG-13. Since David is close by you, he whispers something in your ear about the teacher. You almost laugh out loud, but you quickly cover your mouth so that the teacher doesn't catch you. You guys are reviewing a test that you guys had recently taken, but there's this one particular question about asexual reproduction. "Can someone tell me please...who first suggested the idea of reproduction without sex?" The teacher asks the students.

David doesn't know this, but you have a mega crush on him. So hearing that question, and anticipating another joke from David...is making you blush. "His wife" David whispers in your ear, answering the teacher's question. You turn around to look at him, your jaw drops because with this joke...you sorta hope he doesn't say it out loud. The teacher is kinda rude to some of the students, so maybe he deserves it.

You can't help but giggle because of David and his jokes. He looks into your eyes like he's star struck for a moment. "You have a cute smile" David says to you. That made you stop giggling for a moment, and just stare at him. He smiles at you, and you absolutely adore his smile!

"Alright, Lightman" the teacher thinks says, grabbing our attention. We turn to look at teacher, you are hoping that the teacher didn't hear your guy's little thing just now. "Maybe you can tell who first suggested asexual reproduction without sex" the teacher says to David. It's gonna be risky how David will handle this, and you don't really want him getting into trouble!

"Umm...your wife?" David jokingly says to the teacher. You gasp, and your jaw drops again, you can't believe he actually did it! Well actually...you can in some way, but still! You do care about David, because he is your buddy...but you wish you two can be something more. Plus, David even complimented you which made you fangirl on the inside.

After David said the joke about the teacher, almost the whole class started laughing like crazy. Not you though, you were surprised that he actually joked about the teacher. "Get out, Lightman. Get out!" The teacher demanded. David gets up out of his seat, and he grabs his stuff. David hasn't even be in the classroom for 20 minutes, and his ass is getting sent out!

"Actually...you and miss y/l/n both" the teacher suddenly changes his mind. "Why her? What did y/n do?!" David asks the teacher confused. "She's been getting distracted too much" the teacher says, looking directly at you and that's causes you to feel a little embarrassed since he called you out.

You awkwardly get up and you gather your stuff. David ended up staying and waiting for you. You and him exit the classroom, and head down to the office. "I'm sorry about that" David says seriously. "Eh it's fine, it was kinda funny anyway. I feel like he deserved it in a way, he's a dickhead" you say to him. He chuckles at your response, and you stop walking.

David stops walking when he sees you stop, he looks at you a little confused. "Do you actually like my smile?" You ask him, wondering if he was just being a jokester with you. "Yeah" he says smiling, you look put your hands on your hips. You wonder if he's telling the truth, he looks at you, a little concerned. "What? It's true" he tries convincing you that he's not messing with you.

"I'll even kiss you to prove I'm being truthful" he says quietly. Your eyes widen a little, and you feel yourself blush again. David notices this, and his face becomes red too. You both lean in, you close your eyes and your guy's lips nearly touch. The kiss at first seems a little weird and awkward, but you both eventually get into it.

The kiss then gets better and better, and maybe a little passionate as well. You guy's eventually pull away, and you stare at each other for a moment. He slowly grins at you, and he looks away. "Umm...that was..." you begin to say, but you don't exactly know what to say. The kiss made you speechless, possibly David as well.

"I liked it...it was my first kiss" David says looking back at you. "No way, mine too" you say to him. "L-listen...I like you a lot and...do you want to be with me?" David asks you. You become even more speechless, all you can really do at this point is nod your head. He smiles at you, and you do the same. You then hold his hand, and he puts his arm around your shoulder.

"Well...let's go face the principal" you say to him. "I forgot about that" he says, remembering why you guys had left class in the first place. "Yeah, we should go!" You say to him, just so no one questions you two or harasses you two for not being in class. Which is kinda weird, because why are there no hall monitors around? Eh, who cares, you just don't want to get in even more trouble now.