𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by OfficialDallyWinston I hope you enjoy this :)

*This is part 2 to the last Matthew Broderick request I got. So imagine it is a year after the twins were born. Matthew and you are both 19 now and out of high school. You're trying to balance your family life and your school life but things are just getting to be a bit too much for you*

You got a call from the babysitter and she told you that the twins are having a meltdown because they miss you and Matthew a lot. Matthew is busy almost everyday because he is starting to get into broadway and plays.

That's totally fine, but what is unfortunate is the fact that you have classes for a few hours on campus and Matthew's schedule is booked.

So you had to leave class early and leave campus because you know that Pepsi-cola and Libra-rain may end up throwing a big temper tantrum. You get in your car and begin to drive home.

"If I can't find a way to make things more better. How is that gonna fly when I become a teacher?" You say to yourself, you feel a bit stressed and tired and maybe even a bit helpless. Because Matthew can't easily come home cuz the twins seem to be mommy's girls and also Matthew's boss or the director of the play is a piece of shit.

When you get in through the front door, Libra-rain and Pepsi-cola are crying and when of them is screaming. You look at the babysitter and she looks exhausted and overwhelmed maybe even. "I know how you feel" you say in an understanding tone, but you too are tired. You go over to them and they immediately cuddle up against you on the couch.

"I'm so sorry" You tell her because you do feel bad and understand the struggle quite well. "Oh honey, I'm sorry that you're going through a lot. And I tried to console them, but they just started having a bad meltdown so I just thought it was best to call you" the babysitter says.

"It's fine" you say to her and you smile tiredly. You end up leaning your head back and you almost fall asleep. "Is there anyway you could maybe get them take them to a professional?" She asks me, I think she thinks she isn't good enough to take care of the twins.

"Probably" you say as you open your eyes and you see that your girls are now sleeping. After a few hours, Matthew finally comes home from the theater. He notices how tired you seem to be, so he comes over and he hugs you. "I wish I could help" he says and you hug him back and he plants a kiss in your forehead.

"I just wish that they could be fine and not get out of control so much" you say to him as you feel continuously exhausted and overwhelmed. "They did it again apparently while I was in my last class of the day. I just want to sleep" you say to him, and you feel like you just want to fall asleep right now.

"I get it. The babysitter called me too and I tried to talk to the director but he just blew me off and didn't bother hearing what I had to say" Matthew says, and that makes you groan. "He's a dick" you say bitterly. "A mega dick" he adds which makes you chuckle a little.

Maybe you are a little out of it because you are extremely tired as fuck. "Can you get me food please?" You ask him because you don't feel like cooking tonight. "From" "yes there" you cut him off because you already know.

"Of course, babygirl" he says sweetly and he then gently kisses you and you kiss him back. He then gets ready to leave. "Should we all go? I think the girls may be happy" Matthew suggests. You just shrug and nod your head.