Marty McFly (Request)

Requested by anonymous_yeeterton I already know how you'll feel about this. Heh.

Basically for this request/imagine, Marty is trying to talk to Doc on the phone. But Madison jokingly messes with him while he is trying to do so.
🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸Marty's POV:

"Hey! Hey, Doc!" I answer his phone call. "Marty? Einstein, pipe down!" I hear Einstein barking in the background. "What's that noise?" I hear Madison ask from behind me. "Oh, it's just good old Einstein." I tell her with a pleasant smile." It is silent for a moment as Doc is attempting to assist Einstein in calming down. "Sorry about that, that was Einstein going nutty. Over a damn squirrel!" He says in a annoyed tone, I chuckle a bit. "Oh yeah, I heard it all. It's alright though." I tell him. Good ol' Einstein.

"Never mind that, I've got something important to tell you." He tells me in a serious tone. "What's that?" "My time machine isn't working properly. I don't know what is going on with it. But it's kind of alarming me to say the least." Doc explains to me. I find that odd, maybe time traveling somehow overworked it? Damaged it? I'm not all that sure. As Doc keeps explaining his situation to me, I hear Madison giggling behind me. I turn my head to glance at her, she's just staring at me with a mischievous smile on her face.

 I turn my head to glance at her, she's just staring at me with a mischievous smile on her face

I look at her with a confused expression but also grinning at her. She just continues smiling at me suspiciously. I'm just attempting to focus on what the hell Doc is blabbering about. "Marty, are you there still?" Doc notices that I have been sorta quiet. "Y-yeah I'm paying attention. I do have Madison over right now by the way." I tell Doc, essentially letting him know of the reason for me being sidetracked.

"I see, tell her I said hello." "Doc says hello" "Tell him I said hello back" "She says hello back" "Lovely. Anyways, could you swing on by here? Maybe you could help. Potentially be helpful that is." He asks, I probably could help him...not. To be honest, the DeLorean is like a goddamn riddle to me. One that I barely know how to solve comprehend. "Uh...umm...to be honest, Doc. I don't know how I am supposed to help exactly." I tell him nervously, scratching the back of my head a little.

"Are you a chicken, Marty?" Madison says teasingly. Normally, when somebody insults me like that, I would get all fired up inside. But with Madison, I know she is just poking fun at me. I mean like...not being a bitch in this instance of course. I ignore her playful remark for now and I continue my conversation with Doc for a little bit longer. After the phone call, I then set the phone down and I begin to smirk slightly. I kinda slowly turn around to face Madison. She's looking at me with a blank stare.

At this moment, I try my best to appear intimidating and all serious. I then walk towards her and get real close to her. "Who do you think you are? Calling me that?" I ask her teasingly, my voice purposely sounding intimidating and a bit raspy as much as possible. She then raises an eyebrow and she slowly grins. "I get off on it." She says, then snickers a bit afterwards. "Nobody...calls me chicken. Not even you." I say to her with a smirk, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She then places her hands on my shoulders. "Sure thing." She says in a sassy/sarcastic tone of voice. I stop smirking at her, then I immediately start kissing her. Madison wraps her arms around my neck. One of my hands then travels to her back, the other hand runs through her hair. We stop kissing, I then just smile at her again. Just not like I was a few moments ago. "I was teasing you." "I know, you're lucky you aren't my enemy." I say to her, we just smile at each other. We then begin kissing again.