𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝔀 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓴 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by @malstwin I hope you enjoy this :)

*I am using the name Audrey for this imagine. In this imagine, Bender is picking on Audrey and Andrew decides to stick up for her and comfort her*

Andrew's POV:

"So...are you two like dating?" I hear Bender remark from behind Audrey and I. We say nothing and just try to escalate things. To be honest, that punk is getting on my last nerve and if he does not shut his mouth. I will gladly shut it for him.

"Friends with benefits?" Bender makes another remark. I just groan under my breath out of irritation. I look over at Audrey who's sitting on my right, she looks like she wants to bang her head against the wall.

"Come on, Sporto, level with me" he says sarcastically, "Hey, Andrew, is that a mirror in your pocket?" John then asks. I immediately turn my head around and I glare at him. "Cuz I can see Audrey in your pants" I clench my fist and Audrey notices this. "Just ignore him, Andrew" she whispers to me.

"Hey" John not turns his attention to Audrey. "Don't bother her, and quit being such an ass!" I tell him in an aggravated tone. I'm really getting tired of his shit! "I can mess with the princess if I want to" John says with a sarcastic smile.

"What do you have against me?!" Audrey asks him, I can tell she's really getting sick of Bender's bullshit as well! "Oh nothing, sweetheart. I'm just trying to have a civilized conversation here, and your boyfriend over is going off on me" Bender says as if he has said or done nothing wrong.

"We are not dating! We aren't doing anything, we're stuck in detention like you, and him (points at Brian) and them (points at Claire & Allison). So please, let's just spend the rest of this day in peace!" Audrey tries convincing him and trying to get him to cut it out.

"Well, if you guys aren't dating each other...I'll gladly do you right here right now" Bender keeps it coming with the remarks and jokes. But no one here is laughing, so what's the point? Exactly.

At this point, I get so fed up that I end up getting up and pulling Bender out of his seat and I tackle him onto the library floor.

I end up trapping him and get a hold of him. "Hey, I don't want to get into this with you, man" Bender taunts, but his voice is muffled a bit. I then get off of him and say, "why not?" He then gets up too but brushes off what just happened.

"Because I'd kill you" he says, he doesn't sound so menacing. "Oh I'm shaking" now it's my turn to taunt him.

I then turn away from him, and I go sit back down next to Audrey. I put my arm around her shoulder and attempt to comfort her. Bender seems to be messing with her and I the most. But that does not mean that we deserve it.

Especially Audrey since her and I have a special connection that we haven't brought up. I'm very protective of her, and I'm not about to let anything tear her apart.

"I'm sorry about him. He's just an asshole!" I say to her quietly. "It's fine, he just needs help. You mind if I lay my head on your shoulder?" Audrey asks me as she gazes into my eyes. "Sure, go ahead" I don't mind because she is fed up like me, maybe me more.

I don't know, but she then lays her head on my shoulder. I rub her back comfortingly. "That's pretty sweet" I hear Claire say, I turn around to see her grinning but it's not like what Bender did earlier.

I see Brian looking at her like he's interested in Claire. I can feel my face heat up a little from that and I just turn back around to face the front. "Was she talking about us?" Audrey whispers in my ear. "Yeah" I whisper back.