𝓝𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓼𝓸𝓷

*Imagine you help Nancy with her plan to get rid of Freddy Krueger*

*You know, from the sound of it. You made it seem like someone was trying to kill your ass!" You say to Nancy when she lets into her room through her bedroom window. "Maybe that's because something is trying to kill me!" She exclaims. You can tell she is panicked about something or somebody...something.

"Something? As in a mountain lion or something else? Girl, call Animal Control! Me against an animal...no" you say to her. How can you take on an animal? You tell me. "No, no! Not a mountain lion! I'm talking about Freddy!" She says in a frustrated tone. "Ohhhh right. That guy. The guy that supposedly stalks teens here in good old Springwood. Maybe he's just a convicted felon who appears as the boogeyman" you say, trying to make some sense of the situation.

"No, y/n. He's an evil entity...demon...ghostly figure" she's not quite sure exactly how to label him. "God?" You suggest, sort of in a joking manner. Nancy gives you that "Seriously? You're joking, right?" look on her face. She rolls her eyes as she appears to be getting ready for bed. "Listen, y/n. Be serious, will you! The teens of Springwood could be in life-threatening danger! But we can do something about that! If you aren't gonna help me, then I'll just have Glen come over" she says to you, clearly she's in distress and is dead serious.

You then decide to help her, since she is not fooling around. But you begin questioning her in your mind. 'Is Nancy psychotic? Is she just having nightmares? Is she sleep deprived or dehydrated?' you think about those questions and take them in consideration.

"I'm sorry. I'll try to help you the best I can" you reassure her. She sighs in relief. She then climbs onto her bed and gets under her covers. "You don't want Glen over here anyway. You know he'd just be looking for a good time" you say to her as she lays down. She looks at you confused, and takes a moment to think about your comment.

"What?" she asks totally puzzled. "Get in your pants! You know...what I mean! He's a teenage boy, he's probably horny all the time" you say, that last part made you chuckle a little. She just sighs, and she lays her head down on her pillow.

"That's probably true. Anyways, we need to focus here. I'm going to fall asleep and try to bring Freddy into the real world and kill the bastard! As for you, y/n, when you see me flip out. Wake me up immediately! Understand?" Nancy explains. "Yeah...only...what if you don't flip out or show signs of struggle or whatever?" You ask her, taking a seat in her chair by her window.

"...At least wake me up 30 minutes to an hour after I start sleeping" Nancy then explains to you. "Ah okay. That makes sense then" you tell her. "Good" is all she says. "Don't fall asleep!" She sternly tells you. "I'll try not to" you tell her assuringly.

"If for some reason you start feeling tired or like you might drift off to sleep. I have pills that'll keep you awake in the cabinet in my bathroom. It's behind the mirror above the sink" she informs you, then she tries to fall asleep. "Okay. I wish us both lots of good luck" you say, trying to be confident. "We're gonna need it" she says in a sleepy voice. Nancy then goes to sleep. Y/n, do yourself a favor and go grab a crucifix.