𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓕𝓻𝔂𝓮 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by Theresas_secret I hope u enjoy your request 🙂

*For this imagine, I will be using the name Theresa. In this imagine, Cameron decides to help Theresa take a day off or a break from school since it's overload on her brain (honestly, who would not feel like that at times?)*

Theresa's POV:

Cameron lays down beside me on my bed and I sit at my desk in my room. "I actually try hard to pass my freakin assignments, and you have Ferris who skips school more than me. Yet, the boy still gets A's and shit" Cameron is ranting to me at the moment...which is fine but I don't really want to speak about school. "I don't get it either. Can we talk about something different please" I ask him as I immediately got bored about the school conversation.

"Sure. Besides, I'm helping you out here. Wanna go take a walk outside?" Cameron suggests an idea that may get rid of the boredom and stress. "Sounds good" I tell him with a grin on my face and I go get my shoes on. We go outside and the breeze just feels not hot or cold. But it's nice enough day to even go to the park. "Ferris has a point when he says that freedom is outside the hellhole" I say to Cameron as I look around at the fresh cut green grass and the green leaves on the trees.

"I agree, though I don't agree with him on many things. But school is like a hellhole" Cameron says, in which I nod my head in agreement. "It lightens up a kid's world when they can just go outside and be free" I say as I look up at the clear blue sky and the sun with a few clouds in awe.

"Well I'm glad you can be free today. You really needed it, especially when you called me crying last night in distress" Cameron says as we approach a stop sign. "Yeah and that thing is bent" I say and I can't help but laugh a little because it really looks...badddd.

"What are you laughing at? Is it me?" Cameron asks, then he sees the stop sign. "Oh my lord. Poor sign, that's me when Ferris tries dragging me out on a day off" Cameron says as he looks at me. That made me laugh even more and he starts chuckling a bit too. "I think it's because he's more outgoing and rebellious. Maybe his energy sucks the life right out of you" I jokingly say.

He shrugs his shoulders and we cross the street when we see no cars around. "I think so, I mean that boy is always up to something. Always got plans, always thinking clever and...abstract