𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by Sam-a-lama-ding-dong I hope u enjoy it 🙂

*I am using the name Sam instead of y/n this time. Sam will be telling Matthew that she is pregnant 🤰 and also Sam and Matthew are married...so it's not like a teenage pregnancy and to make it more reasonable*

Sam's POV:

For the past two days (including today), I've been feeling very shitty. I woke up this morning and I ended up vomiting 3 times not long after each time. Yesterday, I was binging a lot on pizza, Matthew seemed sorta surprised. But he was not being judgmental or mean at all.

Matthew and I did do...you know like 5 weeks ago. Him and I are both 21, and we don't consider that to be too young. What escalated things? Him and I were both feeling emotional one day, and he just kept looking at me in the most loving way. I just couldn't help but kiss him...I'm sorry, I'm not going into detail.

But Matthew is out helping his mother with something. So while he was out, I decided to buy a pregnancy test because I have a sneaky suspicion that I may be pregnant. I take the test, and I feel kind of nervous. So I hesitantly hold it up for me to see, and...there are two lines.

I then start covering my mouth and I look at the test in shock. I start getting all teary eyed, I'm actually pregnant! I then go into the kitchen, leaving the test on the bathroom counter, and I grab the phone. I call Matthew, and I really hope he answers!

"Hello?" "Matthew?", I try not to cry into the phone, "can you come home please?" I ask him. "Yeah...are you okay?" Matthew asks me, he sounds concerned.

"Yes...just please come home" my voice ends up sounding like I'm crying. "Are you sure you're okay?" Matthew asks, now he really sounds concerned. "Yes! I have a surprise!" I tell him more excitedly, but I'm still in shock.

"Aright, I'll be there ASAP" he says happily. "I love you, Sammy" he coos, he's so adorable. "I love you too, Maddie" I was being serious, but that nickname is just me joking around in a serious situation because I don't exactly know how to feel right now (pretty emotional and shocked). I then hang up the phone and I go back into the bathroom.

Approximately 12 minutes later, I hear the front door open. I hear him calling my name as he is looking for me. I've been hiding out in our shared bathroom, just crying happy and emotionally and talking to my baby that probably isn't really formed yet.

He finally reached the bathroom, and he sees me. He comes over to me and he kneels down in front of me as I sit on the edge of the bathtub.

I hide the pregnancy test from his view because I wanna surprise him. He understands that I'm not upset or mad, but he's still confused as to what is happening. Now this isn't like I got a new hairstyle or I dyed my hair different colors. I am pregnant, it's not like I got a fancy new dress.

He looks at me with soft and loving eyes. "Sammy...what's going on?" He asks me, smiling at me sweetly. "Is it that time of the month again? I can get you the usual" he says, but he's way off.

I'm still covering my face up almost with my hand, because I'm still blown away. I then slowly show him the pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant, Matthew" I say to him, tears are really trying to come down again. I look away from him, because I feel anxious and I don't know how he'll react.

Matthew then gently cups my face, and makes me look at him again. He then has glossy looking eyes, and he grins at me. "I understand now...I love you" he says, he is reacting in the way I hoped he would.

He then pulls me in for a loving kiss, and I cut it short by crying into his shoulder. "Are you happy?" He asks me in a concerned tone again as he hugs me.

I nod my head, "very", I tell him. "I'm just an emotional wreck right now" I tell him and I start sobbing again...but these are happy tears! Matthew then smiles, and I lift my head up to look at him.

"Are you okay, Sam?" Matthew asks, chuckling a little as he wipes my tears away. I wipe his tears away too, but I don't think he realized that he was tearing up as well. "Yes" I say to him happily, crying tears of joy.

"I kinda figured I was" I tell him, and he nods his head in agreement. "Morning sickness I think is a sign from what I've heard. My mom kinda overheard the conversation and mentioned something about that. But pregnancy didn't exactly register in my mind" he says, but Matthew still looks at me with a goofy and sweet...just this adorable smile that I love so much.

"I'm gonna be a dad" Matthew says, and he sounds shocked...maybe because it's really getting to him now. "I'm gonna be a mom...believe me, I'm feeling so many things right now" I tell him, and he laughs a little.