Chapter 4

I woke up but I didn't open my eyes. I wanted to enjoy the darkness. It wasn't very pleasant because of my pounding headache. I felt as though I was ran over by a car but I still sat there enjoying to silence until I noticed the way the blankets smelled, it was different than my own, and that it felt as though I was naked. I didn't think anything of it but eventually my arm went over my breast and then I realized I was naked! I snapped my eyes open to see an unfamiliar room.My heart pounded as I thought'Where am I?'

I noticed another person next to me. I looked over almost in slow motion and I saw a naked sleeping Gilbert! I jumped out of the bed the fastest I can. I shivered as the cold air hit my naked body. I covered up my body despite him still sleeping. I looked around the room searching for my clothes but no such luck. I heard a groan come from the sleeping man. 'Please don't wake up!' repeated in my head. I quickly looked around the room one more time but to no avail.

I looked over to him, he stared at me with his red eyes. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. I stood there awkwardly waiting until he said something.

"Did you like my five meters?" Gilbert asked sleepily. I felt myself blush. What do I say?I thought.

"D-do you know where my clothes are?" I asked trying to avoid the question.

"I'll show you once you answer the question." He smirked. I wanted to yell at him, but I just didn't feel good to even talk much less yell.

He got up and stretched. I looked away once he started to get dressed. He walked over to his closet and grabbed a small shirt and some pants.

"You can wear these," Gilbert said throwing them at me as I made a mental note to give back his clothes. He stared at me once I was getting dressed which made me blush even harder. I felt terrible, my head pounded and I slept with a guy that I met that day. I tried not to think of any mental images as I finished putting on my shirt.

"Was that your first time?" Gilbert asked bluntly as he pulled off the blankets to show a small red puddle of blood. I looked away. I didn't want to see him nor the sheets. I heard the sheets come off and a door opening. I looked back around. The room was empty and the door was wide open.

'Did he leave?' I asked myself even though I didn't know the answer. My vision was almost blinded by tears. I didn't let the tears escape, I never did. My mother told me to never let your tears fall. She never did show any emotion, like she was scared of my father to speak her mind. He always got the say in things, not her. Her voice was always flat and held no emotion.

I stood there awkwardly waiting for his return.