Chapter 31

(Gilbert's Pov)

*32 weeks or 8 months*

"Tutus!" I sang as I opened Felicia's gift that was filled with different colored tutus.

"Aren't they so cute!" Felicia rejoiced, clapping her hands together.

"Thanks!" I beamed as I put the tutus back in the bag.

Pink steamers with pink strollers at the end hung from the ceiling, a buffet filled with pink food was in the kitchen, and ultrasound pictures were hung in the wall. A baby shower. Something we have been needing. We didn't have many clothes or diapers or supplies or anything. We were both clueless to what a baby needs.

Alfred handed Monica his present. Monica drugged through the pink tissue and brought up a light pink bodysuit with 'Hero in Training' in bright pink letters and superman symbol in brink pink.Typical Alfred. There was another one with wonderwomen's outfit on it and a shiny headband for it too.

Sakura got us a cat pajamas with pink kitty heads on the feet and a pink fluffy cat on the chest, a furry cat hat with ears sticking up, and a stuffed cat. Fortunately, my grandpa got us a stroller and a car seat, something we been needing. He also got us quite a bit of diapers and clothes for the baby. Without him, this baby would have nothing.

Antonio gave us a light purple dress with a dark purple flower on the waistband, more for special occasions and a headband with a dark flower. Francis got a very fluffy light blue dress.Honestly, it look like a dress for a pageant.

"You should put her in pageants!" Francis offered, after the present opening with done and everyone was eating and talking.

"Hell no. All those girls on 'Toddlers and Tiares' are spoiled bitches." I said, eating a bite of pink cake.

"But it's so cute!" He squealed, flipping his blonde hair back.

"Nope," I said to him,"Monica would hate it."

A smirked form on his face, "Speaking of Monica, how have you two been?" He winked at me.

Monica and I have been dating for about three weeks and everyone already knew and were quite shocked. Except Francis who knew I liked her because he red my diary.

"F-fine." I stuttered trying to hide my blush from the perverted Francis.

"Aww little Gilbert is blushing." He laughed as he ruffled my hair,"I heard that if you have sex during the third trimester it can induce labor."

"Shut up! That's not true!" I yelled. Usually when I had girlfriends,i'll be fine talking about sex with them, but Monica was different, I don't know why. And, no we haven't had sex.

"Mi Amigos!" Antonio cheered as wrapped his arms around us,"I can't believe you're going to be a dad soon!I want to be a dad sooner or later I'll name them blah blah blah."

___

Sorry this chapter was quite boring and short.