Chapter 8

The college was big. It was like a maze but fortunately I looked over the map a couple of times until Alfred made me stop. Alfred came along with me to help unpack my stuff.He attends the same college but still gets lost. All the new students walked in different directions with their luggage. It was hard to keep up with Alfred who was hitting on girls but was failing miserably. One of the girls Alfred tried to flirt with was a college student and she was willing to give us a tour.

"I'm Sakura Honda," She said in a Japanese accent as we followed her to the quad."I'm a Senior here." I was surprised at this. She looked younger with her short black hair and her childish voice.

_____

Our conversion echo through the halls as we walked to my dorm. There were less students in the halls, but many were confused or already fighting with their roommate. I wondered what my roommate was like.I never have been a sociable person so having to share a room with someone makes me sick to my stomach. What if they're messy? What if they're a drug addict? All different scenarios were going through my mind.

"Room 34," She said stopping at the room."Alfred you shouldn't litter," I heard her whisper to Alfred after he threw his gum wrapper on the ground. I turned the key and opened to door.

Clothes were scattered all over the dark wood floors and a girl sat on a bed, drawing. She had her curly, auburn hair up in a ponytail and she had a floral dress. "Oh my.." Sakura whispered to herself. "Wow!" Alfred yelled, surprising the girl on the bed.

"You must be my roommate!" She cheered as she ran over to me and hugged me.

"Uhh.." I groaned as she hugged tighter. I wasn't use to hugs. She also hugged Sakura and Alfred who were also shocked.

"I'm Felicia!"

"I'm Monica and this is Sakura and Alfred, my friends."

"You guys can come in!"

Sakura and Alfred walked in trying not to step on any clothes. "You know what I actually have to go. See you!" Alfred said leaving. Sakura also left after me and her exchange phone numbers.

_____

I was happy and calm as I walked to my last class of the day. The day went exactly as planned. No one talked to me and the teachers didn't call on me. Perfect.

That moment was short lived as I walked into class and saw the back of a head with white hair. 'Please don't be Gilbert. Please be a elder.' I thought to myself. But then my worst nightmares were confirmed when the man turned around and I saw the face of Gilbert. This was the first time I wanted to be in the wrong class.

"Aren't you the girl I fucked?" Gilbert asked when he realized I was by the door. The students first stared in shocked at a teacher cussing but then started laughing. They must think it's a joke. I laughed unconformable trying to show that it's a joke.

"You can sit anywhere you want." He said once the laughter died down. I sat at the only place that was available in the front row. another worse nightmare came true I had to sit in the front row. Als,o I will probably have to make eye contact when Gilbert is teaching. What do I call him now Professor whatever his last name is or Gilbert.

"You'll probably get extra credit if you actually slept with him." The boy beside me snickered.

______

"Monica can you please come here," Professor Beilschmidt said once class ended and I was walking out the door.