Chapter 24

(Gilbert's Pov)

*18 weeks or 4 months*

The doctor rubbed that stuff on Monica's stomach, that was growing bigger and bigger every week. I looked over at the ultrasound machine to see the little baby inside of her stomach. The doctor said the baby weighs 5 ounces and is as big as a turnip. I smiled as I looked at the ultrasound of Monica and I's baby.

Everyday I grow more and more excited about the baby. I loved to feel the small baby bump that formed on Monica's stomach, it was too early to hear anything yet, though.

Today we'll be finding out the gender of the baby, that is if the doctor can see it. I couldn't hide the big smile that formed on my face and neither could Monica as the doctor stared at the monitor.

"Congratulations, it's a ---!" The doctor cheered.

My smile went wider after finding out the gender. Realization kept sinking more and more in after doctor appointments. I was scared but that emotion was drowned by happiness. A baby of my own!

I could see Monica's smile grow even bigger and her cheeks tinted pink. She was so beautiful when she smiled,her blue eyes get even more brighter and her cheeks turn pink. She was breathtaking and I don't know how I didn't see that earlier. When she calls me an idiot it makes my face became red and I became a nervous loser.

I don't act like this around other girls, I'm a hot ass man around them, but Monica makes me stuttered or trip, something stupid. The worse thing is she doesn't even know she beautiful.

I'll change that.

__

I opened my front door along with Monica on my side. I already knew Antonio and Francis were there, both excited about the gender. I could see their heads on my living room couch. They both popped up once they heard the door.

Excitedly, Antonio asked,"What is it?" He ran up to us.

"It's a-" I started until Francis interrupted me,"No!" He screamed.

"You have to have a party to tell everyone!" He said loudly.

"Yes!" I agreed,"Everyone should dress up on what they think they baby would be, like if they think it's a boy wear blue!"

I thought it would be fun to have a party for the baby's gender, Everybody could dress up in the colors they think the baby is going to be, we could have a jar and people could put their guesses in it, and have cupcakes with blue or pink inside of them!

___

Sorry, I kinda didn't tell you guys the gender. You can put what you think it's going to be in the comments, if you'll like.