Chapter 7

(Monica's Pov)

**Adult Content**

I went to the bathroom and I stripped off my soaking wet clothes. I started the shower. As I waited for it to warm up I went to the bathroom. Gilbert was waiting in my living room for me to finish probably on his phone. I stuttered as I look at the hickeys on my chest again. It made me disgusted that Gilbert put them there. I got in the shower.

The hot water made me jump when I first got in, but I became used to it. I let the water hit my body making me relaxed. Relaxed. I haven't felt that feeling in months but I happily greeted it and invited it to stay even though I knew it wouldn't stay long.I felt my vagina pulse like I needed to touch it. My hands slowly went up to my crotch. I've never done this before.

My hands slowly moved my clit and then faster and faster until my knees started to feel weak. I let out a moan that I couldn't hold in. I slipped a finger into my vagina and started moving it.Then I came.

__

I covered myself with the white towel once I got out of the shower. I felt dirty, not physically but mentally. How could something so good make me feel so bad? I looked in the fog covered mirror.The hickeys are still visible and I had to go through the living room to my room. That means I have to go pass Gilbert. If I run I had a chance of my towel dropping plus I'll be making a scene. If I walk he's bound to talk to me, knowing him. I had no choice but to walk out as casually as I can.

I quietly walked out of the bathroom trying not to make a sound. Gilbert's head quickly looked up from his phone. I could tell he was looking at the hickeys, but he didn't seem to care. What do I do? Do I say something?

I fasted walked to my room pretending not to notice Gilbert. I shut my room door that hung a calendar on it. March 14. If it's the 14th then tomorrow I have to go to college. My eyes widened at that fact. All the roller coaster of events made me completely forget about it. "Monica, You should hurry!" Gilbert shouted from the living room. "Sorry," I yelled back.

I ran to the closet and got dressed.

______

Sorry, I'm not good at writing at all.But I'll try and get better