Chapter 15

(Gilbert's Pov)

I awoken with a face full of Monica's soft blonde hair, her head on my shoulder, and her hand slightly on my awesome abs. Her hair smelt like waterfall with a side of salt. I didn't mean for her to fall asleep like this, hell, I didn't even mean for her to fall asleep at my house! But I didn't care, she was pregnant with my kid, after all.

The realization sunk in, I'm going to have a kid with one of my students after a hookup. The baby would never feel love between their parents and that made me feel sick. I didn't want this baby the have the life I've lived as a child.

My parents were only sixteen when I was born and they broke up before I was born. My mother was schizophrenic and wasn't capable of raising a child. So I grew up with my dad and my grandpa, never knowing who my mother was. My dad was gone a lot. I never knew what he was doing, but I have seen him bring girls home with him. One day, when I was seven, He and his girlfriend announced that they were going to have a baby.

I, of course, didn't want a sibling. I knew he'll never spend time with me when the baby was born, he didn't even spend time with me now. They got married a couple of weeks after and soon moved to Amsterdam, leaving me behind with my Grandpa. He'll call once a week but eventually he stopped calling and now I have no idea where he is or who is my half-sibling or if he's okay. I'm fine with that, I didn't want or need him in my life. He never was in my life.

I didn't want the baby to grow up and always watching the phone so they don't miss a call from me or having no father at father day at school or waiting at the front pouch waiting for dad and he never comes. I will not let my baby live like that.

"Gilbert," Monica said, making me snap out of my thoughts. She sat up and looked at me, her cheeks red and her eyes puffy.

"You okay?" I asked, knowing she may have morning sickness.

"I'm fine" She got up and started to make the bed.

"You don't have to," I told her as I got up and scratched my head that's been itchy for awhile.

"Sorry, I should have gone home." She said, tucking in the blankets.

"It's fine," I yawned, still a bit tired,"I liked it." I winked at her, making her roll her eyes.

"You're so annoying." Monica groaned.

She always called me that along with"Idiot","Stupid","Immature." But I know she still digs me. I switched my shirt, making her look away, and my pants.

"How bout some breakfast!" I laughed, leaving the room along with Monica and made out way to the living room.

"Do it yourself," She continued,"I got homework to do that I would have done last night."

"But I can't cook!" I whined like a child.

"Then learn how." She demanded, she grabbed her backpack and swung it over her shoulders.

"I burned down the kitchen last time," I stated. It was true. Antonio and I were messing around and forgot the food on the stove. It didn't burn down, but it was a small fire.

"I'll be fine with that." She spoke and started to head out the door.

I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back."Pleeease!" I whined.

"Fine!" She snapped,"Only because you can't do it!" She swung her backpack in my stomach. Typical Monica.

__

"You have a job, right?" I asked her as I ate a slice of pancake, that she made.

"Yeah," She replied, writing an answer on her homework sheet,"At McDonald's."

"Do you have money?" I inquired.She set down her pen, knowing what I'm talking about, and looked at me.

"Not much," She told me,"But I'll get another job."

"You shouldn't work yourself that much," I remarked,"You're in college and will have two jobs while pregnant. That isn't very smart."

"I can do it." She said confidently.

"You're not going to," I commanded, eating another bite of delicious pancake,"I'll help you."

She stayed quiet. I knew she was thinking either about the homework or the baby, probably the latter.

"I don't know what to do." She confessed, holding her head up with her hand, not looking at me.

"What about college?" I asked her.

"I-I don't know, okay!?" She said slightly raising her voice.

"I'm not trying to be mean, I just want to ask you."

"I don't need your help." She hissed, grabbing her backpack and her homework and left.