CHAP-38 TRAPPED

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies....

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

........................................................................

Third person's pov :

The tension in the room was so thick that it felt like suffocating, Amaan was furious would be an understatement! when he woke up from his sleep Aina was not there.

He searched for her then Mar informed him that she left with Regan and Prescott to somewhere, he was restless and worried sick, when he called Regan then he came to know that she has gone to see his father the thought alone made his temper rile up badly.

He clearly told her not to interfere with their problems but she has to be stubborn like always and had to defy him every single time! He was so mad when he seethed in anger, tears welled from her eyes Amaan cursed loudly seeing her tears but he has to clear something's to her, when it comes to his father.

She can't interfere in his relationship with his father, it's a ta'boo for her but she doesn't understand it.

" I don't want you to interfere in our relationship with our father, he's dead for us! " he growled in anger.

She was taken aback by his words, she wants to mend the rift between father and sons after she heard his father's side story " Amaan please don't say like that, he's not dead! there's still chance for you guys mend your misunderstandings and problems please listen to him!" she pleaded because she doesn't want him to loose his father, when all his life he yearned for a parents love.

" I said he's dead for us, don't you understand! " he yelled closing his eyes, rage was taking over him he was not able to calm himself down.

" No! he's not dead, he's alive and wants to be in your life, why are you being so stubborn! I'm not asking you to forgive him but listen to him for once! " she pleaded, she knew if she too started shouting things will only worsen, she has to remain calm for both of their sake.

His eyes darkened, he took threatening steps towards Aina as he held her by both arms " why I'm so stubborn huh?  Are you seriously asking me why I'm being stubborn here? " he snarled he was red from anger.

" You don't know the pain I endured Aina! the minutes I'll count for them to leave me alone, I'll scream mentally when they'll stab my back with sharp knife, I'll Writh in pain when the blood will flow and drip from my body and I'll be covered in blood from head to toe, look at my wrist they still have the iron cuffs mark, I prayed every single minute that this torture should end but no one came to my rescue and still you're asking me why I'm being stubborn? " he shouted in rage, he was breathing hard his chest rising and falling as he took every breath.

" It's all because of my father, if only he was there then this would've been stopped but like always he was busy! he didn't fu*king knew that his children are dying somewhere when he's making billions! " he said in a pained voice closing his eyes, Aina was full on crying, Her heart ache when she saw the raw pain in his eyes.

She hugged him tight trying to console him but Amaan didn't hugged her back, he stood still but he sighed trying to keep his temper in check Aina pulled back with broken heart when he didn't hugged her back.