•°•C H A P T E R 6•°•

"That concert was fucking amazing, Bev!" Eddie exclaimed in the car on the way back to his house. It was a Friday in the summer, so of course Beverly was staying the night. Ever since Eddie came out and told his mom how thing we're gonna be from then on, Bev has been sleeping over in the regular. "I know right?! How are they even better in person?!" She was ecstatic, although she has to drive the 2 hours back to Eddie's house. "So, Bevvy, how are thing doing with Ben?" He teased, lightly poking her shoulder, "Great! Actually, fucking amazing. I can't believe I didn't realize I love him sooner. He is so sweet, Eddie." Beverly gushed about her boyfriend. "Awwee, Bevvy! That's so adorable!" Eddie beamed. "How is the love life of Eddie Kaspbrak going these days, huh?" She questioned glancing at him before turning her head back to the road. "Other than being hopelessly in love with someone I haven't talked to in about a week? It's very uneventful." "Ah, I see."

They had been driving for a while now and the GPS said they were about 10 minutes from Eddie's house, "So what movie should we watch tonight? Oh! Or is it gonna be another dance night?" Bev rambled. "I think we should dance like idiots and then watch Glee, because we stan." Eddie replied doing a dumb dance move in his seat, "Hell yeah!" Bev shouted.

Beverly turned into the driveway and parked, then turned to look at the person standing on Eddie's front porch. "Hey babes, is that-" "Rich?!" Eddie finished her sentence in disbelief.