•°•C H A P T E R 33•°•

The two walked into the hospital and asked what room Beverly was in only to be told they had to wait outside the room, because only the father was allowed in the room during birth. However, it was painfully obvious that the baby wouldn't be arriving just yet, so now they were stuck. Together. In a waiting room. For hours.

Richie didn't see Bill and Mike anywhere, so he sat by Stan, not wanting to make Eddie uncomfortable, "Hey Stan." Stan just gave him a death glare,"You aren't sitting there, Rich." "And why the hell not?" Bill walked back in answering his question, "Cause I am." "God, I feel like Karen Smith in sweatpants."

A few minutes passed and Mike came into the room with snacks, sitting on the other side of Stan. They started talking and being really PDA, which in turn made Eddie look away and Richie get annoyed. They were happy for the three boys, and glad that they could be themselves in public, but Richie and Eddie hated love at the moment.

Mike had said something that made Stan laugh, then Stan gave him a kiss. Richie scoffed. "W-what?" Bill asked, started to pissed off at Richie's behavior, The curly headed boy just stared at him and quickly spat out, "Nothing."

The room remained fairly silent other than the couple's light chatter and the unsettling him of hospital lights, until Eddie heard his phone buzz.

Trashmouth sent you a snap!

Fuck. I didn't block his Snapchat. Eddie looked up at the boy sitting a seat away from him, "I can literally see you right now, if you wanna talk, talk. I'm just ignoring you because I don't like you."

"Ok, uhm, ouch. And just look at the message, will yah?" Richie rolled his eyes and made a gesture tward Eddie's phone.

Screenshots. It was five screenshots.

OoOOoO what're the screenshots of?? Also I'm trying to make this as realistic as possible with Bev's pregnancy, but all I know about pregnancy is 1. What my mom has said about my birth 2. The only birth I witnessed, my little brother's, when I was like 2 and a half  and 3. A pregnant 8th grader who was having her second child I was friends with last year, so-