•°•C H A P T E R 23•°•

Stan, Bill, Eddie, Richie, and Mike sat on the living room floor talking about everything and nothing when Bev and Ben arrived. "Hey hoes, how's it hangin?" Bev asked walking in with a bag in one hand and holding Ben's with he other. "Good." Stan replied with a smile.

"Ok, so I have an idea." Bev started a little but later into the night. "That's never good-" Richie looked at her with wide eyes, "I swear to Satan, I'll slap you, Tozier." She clapped back. "S-satan?!" Bill asked in surprise. "I feel like that's a more serious thing to swear on, y'know?" "Makes sense." Stan agreed. "Now, ladies. I think we should spin a bottle, but instead of kissing since most of us are in relationships, we have to tell a secret to the person we get." Bev announced, Eddie and Richie gave her a knowing look and Ben just looked nervous as hell. "I'm down with that." Mike downed the rest of the beer he was drinking and put the bottle in the middle of them. "R-random question, b-but why haven't you d-drank anything yet, Bevvy?" Bill asked her picking up his solo cup, Bev smirked "You'll find out, my good man."

Stan spun the bottle and it landed on Richie, "Ight, Rich. Secret time! Get over here!" Richie scooted across the circle and over to Stan, he whispered something in his ear and no less than 2 seconds later Stan's eyes shot open. "What?! No fucking way!! Seriously?? Are you fucking with me right now?!" "Ok, well with a reaction like that we all gotta know." Mike said, "I mean. Ok. Eds, you wanna tell him?" Richie asked with a small wink. "You guys are dating, aren't you??" Mike says with a wide smile. "How-" Eddie starts "Gaydar." Ben says jokingly. Mike gave them all a smug look "Perhaps."