•°•C H A P T E R 31•°•

Richie hadn't seen or talked to Eddie in six months.

After the fight about Conner when he told Richie to leave, things only went downhill. The Losers tried their best not to pick sides, but it happened eventually. Don't get me wrong, they all still talked it's just they would trade out days and sometimes even weeks between Richie and Eddie, mainly because Eddie refused to be in the same room with Richie. He never even let Rich explain himself, which was sadly accepted and understood by everyone. Eddie was always affraid of regection and was terrified that he wasn't enough for Richie, so after having even the slightest suspicion, he freaked out. It was fucking killing Richie. He was, still is, and always will be in love with Eddie.

Eddie wasn't doing too hot either, the first month or so without talking he was just crying and shaking, but now he was just numb. Of course Stan, Bill, and Mike tried to help, but they had lives too, and if he was being honest all he wanted was Bev, but she was getting a bit too...pregnant? To go anywhere, she was always angry or crying and her back hurts way too bad. Speaking of Beverly....

"Fuck me!" Beverly screamed sitting on the edge of her and Ben's shared bed. Ben jolted awake from the yell and turned on the light, "What's wrong?! Are you ok?!" "No Benny, I'm not ok, THIS FUCKING KID WANTS OUT, LIKE NOW-" ( tell me Bev wouldn't say that, that's right, you fuckin can't. Cause she would.) "Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Uhm- ok, don't we have a bag packed?!" Ben scrambled getting up. Bev tried to do the same but just fell back down on the bed side,"Fuck! Yea- in the closet." "Ok, sit still, I'll help you up."

Ben grabbed the bag and help Benverly to her feet, "Ma! Mom! It's go time!" "Go time?! Seriously, Benny?" "I don't know what to say!"

Ms. Hanscom ran into the room and helped Beverly down stairs to the car while Ben grabbed what they needed and the keys. Ben's mom started driving to the hospital as Beverly just screamed in the backseat and Ben texted the losers:

           *old gc (everyone)*

Haystack: BEV'S LIKE SCREAMING AND THE BABY IS COMING NOW, IG?!?! HOSPITAL IN FIFTEEN.

Wheezy: SHITSHITSHITHSIT IS SHE OKAY?! OTW.

Trashmouth: FUUUUCCCKKK! OK- OTW

Father Mikey: okay! Me and Stan are gonna go pick up Bill. We'll be there ASAP!

Wheezy: Wait- shit- I need a ride!

Father Mikey: my truck is kinda full as is, Eddie. Where's your car?

Wheezy: In the shop 🤦‍♀️

Trashmouth: Uhm- I could pick you up?

Bird Bitch: 👀👀

Haystack: Hi bitches this is Bev. SOLVE YOUR ISSUES CAUSE IM GIVING BIRTH AND I WANT THE FUCKING UNCLES HERE FOR MORAL SUPPORT GOD DAMNIT!

Haystack: Sorry, she just screamed into the voice thingy.

Wheezy: I could just walk-

Bird Bitch: Ah yes, the fucking 2 hour walk 👏👏👏

Trashmouth: Look, Eddie, we can talk about this or just go back to not talking after Bev is ok. But for right now, I'll be at your house in ten. Be ready.

Wheezy: You can't control me, Tozier.

Dollar Tree Molly: No, but I can fucking smack you.

Wheezy: point taken. I'll be on the porch.