•°•C H A P T E R 22•°•

The losers always have sleepovers when one of them has huge news, but now four of the losers have huge news so this calls for something big.

Richie bought one of those gigantic bags of Skittles and got his collection of all 11 Friday The 13th movies, including the fascinatingly terrible 'Freddy VS. Jason'. Eddie of course made sure to bring five entire boxes of Hello Kitty Band-Aids to stick on Richie's face and knees for fun. Bev brought chocolate cause she wants to be able to eat snacks too. Ben brought some Capri Sun, because even though most of them are 17 they are just big children. Mike brought his Cards Against Humanity game, the more laughs the better. Stan brought chips and solo cups, and last but not least, Bill's parents where away on an anniversary vacation for the week. So, he broke into the liquor cabinet and shipped Georgie off to a friend's house for a few nights.

"What's up fuckers!" Richie yelled walking into Bill's living room with his arm around Eddie. Only Ben and Bev were still on their way, they had stopped at the store for what they were bringing and took a bit too long. "Hey gays!" Stan greeted, "You mean guys?" Mike asked, "Nope." Stan replied making a loud pop noise on the 'p'.  Eddie flipped him off with his pastel yellow finger nails, "Oh my god we are so gay, Chee." "Are you j-just n-now figuring t-this out?!" Bill stuttered.

This sleepover is probably gonna last like three chapters cause I like build up, sis~