Present - Hoseok & Seokjin

Kim_Seokjinnie:

Hey! I'm so sorry for leaving you hanging for so long. I know what you must think.

Not long after I messaged you that first time, I found out my alpha had been hurt.

I've been so focused on him that I sort of forgot about everything.

...

"Are you sure he'll understand?"

"Jin, as an omega your first instinct is always to take care of your alpha. Especially when we're hurt or sick and vulnerable. You protect us as much as we protect you. Any good alpha will understand that."

"I feel so silly sometimes. There's so much about all of this that I don't know."

"It's alright, little one. There's never been an alpha there to help guide you."

"No, it was always just Yoongi."

"I really have to thank him for giving me such a perfect omega. Everything else will come, Jinnie. You've got me now."

"We've got each other."

...

Jung_Hoseok:

Hey! I'm so happy to hear from you again, I was starting to get worried. I thought maybe I had scared you off or something. I did that to Yoongi about a dozen times when we were younger.

It's alright. You sound like such an amazing omega, Seokjin. Yoongi really did do the best job of taking care of you.

Is he okay?

Kim_Seokjinnie:

Please tell me about some of them?

Actually just tell me anything about when he was younger. He refuses to even bring it up.

Apparently he was just always this age.

He will be. I'm still in the hospital with him now.

Jung_Hoseok:

Let's just say the first time we met did not go well.

Our personalities didn't exactly match.

Can I ask what happened? It's alright if you don't want to tell me.

Kim_Seokjinnie:

Oh you mean because he has the personality of a rock and you don't?

Actually, he's a police officer. They were responding to a call about a robbery, and unfortunately he was shot.

But he's doing so much better now.

He's so brave and handsome and tall and he has these eyes that I love staring at and oh god why am I telling you all of this?

Jung_Hoseok:

Please tell me you've said that to his face.

Oh my gosh.

Okay.

My son is so cute how is this even possible?

You gush over your alpha baby boy.

Kim_Seokjinnie:

I'd like to live, so no.

God, I'm blushing so hard right now!

Jung_Hoseok: