1.0

"Baby?"

"Mm?" It was the only sound that the omega was currently capable of making, considering his mouth was currently stuffed full of rice and vegetables.

"Have you ever thought about video chatting with your dad? It might be a little less intimidating than meeting in person."

"That's -" The word caused rice to fall from his lips and he stared down at it for a moment before sighing, finishing what was in his mouth and swallowing before making another attempt. "That's a really good idea, Kookie."

"The two of you could still see each other, but if it things get to be too much, you can always end it pretty easily." It was much quicker and easier to end a phone call than it was to walk away in real life.

"Would you be there?"

"If you would like me to be."

"Your my mate. Of course I would."

"Then I will be. Just tell me when and I'll set it up, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you, Kookie. For taking care of this for me."

"Anything for you baby."

...

"I can't do this."

"Jinnie." The word's 'not this again' briefly flashed through his mind, but he stopped them before they actually came spilling forth. "Can you tell me why?"

"Because -" That question was enough to make him stop and actually begin to think, searching his brain for some reason why, only to find that there wasn't any. "I'm just scared, alpha."

"Alpha is right here, little one. Do you want me to call him instead? Maybe if you hear his voice a little you'll feel more comfortable."

"Yes." Working up to them actually seeing each other felt like such a good plan. A safe alternative to simply doing everything all at once. "Do I look okay?"

His hair was currently a fun shade of light pink, a soft color that brought out the deeper tones of his skin and made them stand out. Dressed in torn black jeans and a large white sweater with a mushroom from the Mario games on the front he looked like the very definitely of adorable.

"You look cute as fuck, Jinnie." The sleeves even came down over his hands to make little paws, and he curled them up beneath his chin, the tips of his ears turning pink with the compliment.

"You look very handsome, alpha." Jungkook had, at some point, picked up on what Seokjin liked and disliked on him. Currently it was tight black jeans to match his own, and a loose black long sleeved shirt that was being hidden beneath an equally large hoodie. "Except you kind of look like evil Kermit when you put your hood up."

"So I should wear it the whole time. Got it." Reaching back, he tugged the hood up and over his head, shaking his hair out of the way.

"Please don't." Shifting, he brought himself up onto his knees, trying to reach over and knock the hood back. Only to be stopping by large hands gripping his hips, effectively blocking his path. "He's gonna think I'm part of a cult or something."

"Should I ask him to join us? We have kookies."

"That is a horrible pun and I will kick you if you use it."

"I might like that."

"Save your kinkiness for later."

...

"Okay so, I sent him a message explaining things." Jungkook was currently sat upon the couch, while Seokjin was perched on one of the bar stools that sat at the island separating the living room and the kitchen. Close enough to hear and see, but not be heard or seen in return. "You ready for this baby?"