X

Ruby

I decided not to go out after the show I wanted to chill. Mainly because I wanted to stay with Shaina and cock block $lick if he had any interest in her. Out of the blue he decided to go out with the rest of the crew. He doesn't go out much now he's sober and I definitely thought he would want to stay with Shaina. We would finally be alone. But now I was nervous, I wasn't sure how to act around her all of a sudden.

The food arrives and we sit eating while watching my favourite movie. She looks so cute wearing her hair up in a scruffy bun with just sweats and a G59 t-shirt. I could see her staring at me out the corner of my eye. When I called her out on it she curled up in a ball blushing. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. She took my arms turning them over to look at each one of my tattoos in detail. No-one's ever cared to look properly before. She traces over a few of them her touch was burning my skin. I could see her eyes scanning the tattoos trying to make sense of them, I just wanted to kiss those lips that where pursed in concentration.

She strips off he top when I asked about hers. I'd seen her midriff before but this was different. Her body was amazing. The bruises still prominent on her pale skin but she had also had a couple of dark tattoos scattered across her body. A grim reaper on her ribs, a hourglass with a skull and an intricate tattoo that runs between her perfect sized tits and curving under them both. A skull with a lace mandala design. I wanted to touch but I thought that was a bit much, I had to pull my hand back. She turned to show me one down her spine. I ran my index finger down it absentmindedly causing her to arch her back responding to my touch. My dick twinged. I spotted a wing behind her ear, she was getting quite the dark collection. I stroked the wing and she let out a faint gasp. My hairs stood up on the back of my neck. I wanted to hear that sound more often. I ran my finger down her side watching the reaction on her face to a tattoo that started just at the waistband of her sweats. She unashamedly just pulled them down, I bit down on my lip as her ass came into view. Firm but plump. She pulled her panties up so I could see the detailed skull on her hip. I grazed my fingers across it wanting to carry on further down. My breathing becomes heavy as my desire for her overtakes me. I pull on her sweats to pull her on my knee before she gets a chance to put her t-shirt back on. Her face hovers over mine, her lips so close. I lean in kissing her roughly. Needing her. My hands roam down to her ass, it's better than I imagined. I trail kisses down her neck, licking and sucking lightly. I feel her grind her hips into me, my dick reacting on its own accord. It's gets harder as she moans when I hit her soft spot in her neck. My eyes spring open realising that I can't do this. I can't start something while I'm still with Jeni. It's not fair on anyone. I picked her up and ran out. I felt guilty. I didn't know what to say.

I lay in bed for hours, replaying the events of tonight. She was perfect. Like everything about her. They way her nose scrunches when she's unsure or the way she blushes when she's embarrassed. Her body is amazing not too skinny, enough meat so you know you won't break her. I like rough sex. I like something to hold onto other than bone while I fuck. Now I was imagine fucking her. I automatically reach down and start to stroke my cock thinking of her naked. I could imagine her tits bouncing In Front of my face while she rode me. That was enough for me to cum all over my t-shirt.

I know I was out of order just leaving her in there with no explanation but I just couldn't bring myself to say the words.

I woke up hearing $lick arguing with someone. I pushed the covers off and grabbed the nearest t-shirt and shorts before flinging my door open.

"Jeni what the hell?"

"Aww hi baby you look so cute all sleepy" she comes up to me trying to cuddle. I gently push her off.

"Why are you here?" I rub the sleep out my eyes

"Because I missed you silly" she purred pulling me by my t-shirt towards her and planting a kiss on my lips.

"You can't just show up Jeni. There's thing called a phone and with the technology we have these day we can do this thing call facetime."

"You can't do this on facetime" she kisses me deeper, slipping a hand down the front of my shorts

"Take this out if the living area please your making me feel sick" $lick snarls at us. Jeni backs me into the bedroom slamming the door behind us. She pushes me on the bed and starts to strip her clothes off.

"I've missed you, your the only one that can fuck me like I need Ruby" she says as she pulls my shorts and boxers down. Taking my length in one hand and resting the other on my chest she sits straight down on me immediately bucking her hips. I hold her hips steady getting frustrated with the lack of rhythm. I flip us so I'm on top without pulling out of her. I hold her down by the throat as I fuck her fast. I could feel her to climax but I wasn't there even her walls tightening wasn't getting me there. I flipped her over so she was face down. Her sounds muffled by the comforter. I imagined the lace tattoo down Shay's back In Front of me and that tipped me over the edge. I pulled out and cum over Jeni's back.