XXXXV

Ruby

We decided to go home early. Our home. I didn't want her to ever leave, she made the house feel like home. I've lived her over a year and I have always felt like this was just somewhere to stay when in New orleans. That my home was at my parents. But since she's been here I've never felt so comfortable or relaxed. It feels like a home, somewhere we can grow and develop together. I need to ask her to move in with me permanently but I just don't want to freak her out, it's probably a little too soon. We have only known each other a few weeks. We have already said I love you though. Maybe when we are on the road I'll ask her.

We had arranged a tour bus for the band with her obviously getting the bedroom so I could stay with her. We were going to have to start packing in the next two days because they were leaving for tour on Weds and it was currently Sat. We had been procrastinating with it. Their first stop would be Colorado. A small gig but with all the promotion and the connection to suicide boys and g59 it had sold out. A great start to a tour.

We spent the next few days packing, seeing my family and having sex. Not particularly in that order. My parents loved her and we spent a great afternoon with them but It was amazing to have her to myself. I didn't really hear from Slick either he was all consumed by this girl.

When it came to tour Shay had to get on the bus with the guys and I was meeting them in colorado. I had a few meetings I had to go to before I joined them. Things I just couldn't get out of. I would get to colorado just about the same time as them so they took most of my luggage with them. It was strange knowing she wasn't at the side of me or somewhere close. I felt like I couldn't protect her. Even if she is with 4 men that would do anything for her. I felt uneasy.

When I landed they hadn't arrived at the venue yet so I took an uber and waited for them there. I heard their footsteps coming down the corridor and then hers running past. She flung the door open and jumped into my arms kissing me deeply.

"Missed me?" I chuckled, she nodded as she kissed me again. 

"I've missed you too baby" I run my hand down her back and grab her ass. She automatically grinds herself down on me.

"Get a room!" the guys shout as they walk in on our make out session.

"Hey, we did you just walked into it" she teased as she turned herself round to sit comfortably in my lap. I nuzzle down into her neck and place kisses down it.

"Well we have to do sound check now lovebirds so shift it" she narrows her eyes at Tim playfully as she jumps up and grabs a bottle of water.

After sound check they had a few interviews to do for local radios and newspapers trying to get their name out there. Shay them went to get herself ready. Me and the guys smoked and drank in the green room until she came back from the bus.

She looked stunning. Her dark hair was straight and fell down her back. Her fishnet clad legs matched the little tartan dress she had on with her Doc Martens. I couldn't wait to rip those tights off later. Her red painted lips were pursed and she looked pensive.

"What's wrong baby?" I stroked the hair away from her face.

"Oh, it's probably nothing" she shook her head in disbelief

"No what's wrong you look like you've seen a ghost" I wrap my arms around her and pull her to sit in my lap.

"I just thought I saw Joe outside in the que. But it can't be him surely. I must have just seen someone that looks like him" she chews on the inside of her mouth.

"I'll let security know just in case" I walk out of the room to speak to security. When I eventually return I'm holding my backpack. I reach in and pull out my gun case. Her eyes go wide. "I just carry incase baby but if he is here I want to be prepared." I busy myself checking the gun over then putting it in the waistband of my shorts. I can tell she's nervous around the gun. I stand behind her rubbing down her arms.