XXXVIII

Shania

I don't give him time to get soft. I continue to suck him till his rock hard again then sit on it quickly. The look on his face was perfect.He looked amazed.  I lent backwards arching my back out while he fucked me hard and fast. His fingertips digging into my hips, I could feel the bruises forming already he was holding me that tight. He rubs my clit but it's too sensitive. I pull up but the sensation takes over and I squirt. His eyes are wide looking at me. I don't get chance to feelembarrassed. He pushes my legs up and fucks me faster than I have ever been fucked before. His cum fills me up to the brim, that much that it starts to drip as soon as he pulls out. He flips me over, I feel like a rag doll. He wants more. Jesus this man is on fire tonight. He just keeps going. He gets the lube I bought today. He teases me with his tongue before making sure he's well lubed up before he gradually pushes his length into my ass. He doesn't give me too long to adjust before he starts to fuck me, slapping my ass and rubbing my clit to make me spiral. He cums in my ass while it contracts and pushes him out.

I practically collapse from the exertion. Ruby lays with me, his hair stuck to his back. Our body's sweating from our work out.

"That was intense" I pant

"You can say that again" he reaches over to stroke the hair from my face. "I'm so glad I met you"I turn to look at him and lean into kiss him.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

We were really busy when we got back from LA. Ruby was planning another party but this one was for $crim. An album listening party. Him and Kyle had gone all out, catering and waiters. So we had a lot to do because he dragged me into it of course. I couldn't  help that much because I had to house hunt with Scrim. The boys had gone home to pack the rest of their stuff and they were moving to new Orleans temporarily. So I had to help find a suitable house for them to rent. By the time the party came round we had them officially moved in.

$crim was definitely nervous about the album let alone the party. We decided not to tell him that we had invited the girl he was crushing on, Amber. Thought it would be too much for his anxiety. Plus when she tapped him on the shoulder his face was a picture. They looked like a cute couple and I liked her. SB have definitely decided than girls from the north west of England are their type. I watched them closely for the most part of the night. They sat and talked, touched each other constantly and where flirting outrageously.  His eyes nearly popped out of his head when she came down in her bikini. She did look hot, I'd tap that. They seemed distant after she came down from her shower. She stayed away from him and he didn't make any effort with her. He did keep looking over sadly with big doe eyes. I would have to investigate that tomorrow. I agreed to come help her with breakfast tomorrow morning. I think we would probably go all out. I'd have to nip food shopping in the morning see if I could find the staples for a full English breakfast. Maybe I could question her on $crim while we cooked.

I had my eye on her assistant. And I could tell Ruby found her attractive too. I felt his dick react to her when he saw her in her bathing suit. She had a nice fat ass and he loves an ass. We chatted as we chilled in the pool and I knew she was attracted to Ruby. She seemed like a huge fan. After we got out of the pool I took her up to my room to give her some of my clean clothes I still had here and shown her how to use the shower. I flirted to see if she flirted back and  I think she did but only a little. I'm hoping that's because it was a surprise. I carried on making sure I touched her while we were talking and making eye contact throughout the night. Dropping in compliments and doing everything in the book to show her I was interested. I knew if she was interested that Ruby would be interested. Just thinking of having sex with both of them was turning me on. We sat in the garden under a blanket on the two seater. I lean my shoulder against hers my legs stretched out In Front of me resting on the coffee table. I take this opportunity to slide my hand so it grazes her thigh. I see her shiver. That could be a good sign. I lift my hand and rest it on her thigh, rubbing circles. She adjusted her sitting position, moving her leg towards me parting them slightly. I smirked. She was enjoying my touch. I slowly ran my fingers towards her groin making sure no-one could see. I heard her breath hitch as I run my hand casually down and rub her heat. I remove my hand and stand.

"I'm just going the toilet, anybody want anything while I'm going?"  A couple of people shout drink requests

"I'll  help you" Lexi stands up next to me following me in. I smirk as I walk upstairs to use my bathroom. I can feel her following me. I walk into the bathroom and as soon as she walks in and turns to lock the door I push the hair from her neck and kiss down it. I hear a quiet moan escape her lips.

"I have a hotel room" she practically whispers

"I'll text Ruby" I nibble her earlobe as I grab my phone