XXXXI

Ruby

I notice that Shay is spending a lot of time with Lexi. I just shrug it off as she needs friends that are girls with always being around all us men. She's never mentioned any other friends and I don't want her to feel like she's got to be with me at all times.

They disappear into the house to collect drinks but seem to be taking a while. That's when I get a text to come up to her bedroom. I excuse myself and wonder what she's upto. I walk into the room and don't realise straight away but Shay is full on straddling Lexi kissing down her neck. Well I wasn't expecting that. My dick goes hard instantly and I'm trying to figure out how this will work, especially so that no one hears us downstairs. They seem to have a plan for that and that they want to quickly put this in place so we can get out of here. They both seem pretty eager.

I just went along with their plan which seemed to work. Lexi did look a little pale but that may have been the fact that she was about to have a threesome with one of her favourite artists and his smoking hot girlfriend.

I was amazed how I'd lucked out landing a girl who not only allows a threesome but instigates one . Fuck I'm really falling for this girl. I wouldn't have even minded not being involved. I would have been happy just to watch her. Or hear about it after.

Watching Shania with another woman was intense. We had never had any of these conversations but I felt like I was learning something new about her constantly. I forget we've only known each other for a short amount of time. I'm glad she's so secure so quickly in our relationship.

She definitely knew what she was doing. This is definitely not her first time with a woman and probably not her first threesome. She made Lexi squirt without really trying. Watching them suck my dick was surreal, it was like watching 2 pornstars . The image of those 2 pairs of lips making out with my dick between them will be etched on my brain forever. They were a really good pairing and it didn't take Lexi too long to have (x) squirming at her touch. I enjoyed watching it as I fucked Lexi hard from behind. She had a good ass firm but with a good amount of jiggle.

I wanted to save my cum for my princess. I needed to fill her up. Her pussy was made for me and I needed to fuck it. She teased me, chasing her own high first. Knowing I was on the edge. I was struggling to concentrate on my task at hand. Eating out Lexi's sweet pussy. She was so responsive and I could tell us tag teaming her was a fluke. I could feel her dominance. She liked to be in control normally. Her hand tangled in my hair not allowing me to stop my onslaught on her clit as she sat on my face. Shay paid some attention to Lexi's breasts once she'd cum all over my dick. Lexi's juices ran down my face and neck once she had shuddered once again under our touch. She collapsed next to us as Shay sat in my lap cleaning me up.

Lexi was close to sleep so we got dressed and left. Shay left her number so that she could contact us if she wanted to go again. It would be interesting to see her dominant side if this ever happened again. See her make Shay submit.

We traveled back in the Uber and just held each other. I stroked her hair and nuzzled into her neck. Just enjoying eachothers company.

Once we got home I thought we would go straight to bed but we both seemed to gravitate towards each other. We didn't speak we just seemed to just want to be close to each other. Just needed the intimacy I guess. After sharing each other we just wanted to be just us. I kissed her forehead and then planted kisses all over her face as she giggled at me.

She pulled me in for a kiss then turned round so I was spooning her. I kissed the crook of her neck as she cooed. She slid her hands behind her down to my cock, taking me by surprise. I thought she would be satisfied after that, obviously not. She turns and takes my face in her hands

"I want you, just you" she kisses me deeply. I run my hand down her naked back and cup her ass cheek. I slide my tongue in her mouth needing to be as close as humanly possible to her. I slide my hand down her thigh and pull it up onto my hip exposing her already wet pussy.

"Already wet for me" I take my cock and tease her entrance before thrusting it in. She hisses at the depth of it as I start to grind my hips into hers. She wraps her arms round my neck pulling her body flush with mine. This wasn't just sex. This was more personal, more intimate. I look into her eyes as I thrust into her her lips grazing mine as the sounds of our heavily breathing fills the room. She grinds her hips into mine faster as I pick up the speed. I feel her pussy clench as she starts to cum. She buries her head into my shoulder as she tries to muffle her moans, knowing there's guests sleeping nextdoor. It only takes a couple more thrusts for me to follow suit pumping another load of cum into her. I'm surprised I have any left.

She lifts her head up and kisses me lightly on the lips stroking my hair from my face. She traces her finger along my features.

"Aristos"

"Yes Shania" I chuckle at her using my real name.

"I love you" fuck

"I love you too"