XXI

Shania

I wasn't expecting Ruby to actually drop to his knees. The sight made me wet. I kicked him lightly to get him to stand up but he grabs it opening my legs and kisses up my inner leg. I melted into the counter. I wanted him to eat me out then and there but we were in $crims kitchen. This was not the time or place. The devilish look in his eye was nearly enough for me to just agree and rush upstairs quickly. My pussy was throbbing needing him to touch me.

Saved by the $crim

I jumped down and headed out. With Ruby hot on my heels. $crim threw his arm around my shoulders as he started to introduce me to everyone. I felt Ruby snake his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. I didn't fancy getting stuck in a tug of war between the cousins so pulled myself out of their grip and walked off getting to know Coco

"So that was intense" she giggled

"I know, I don't know what I've got myself into" I grimace

"So tell me everything!" We talk for ages. She made me feel so comfortable I ended up telling her everything. From the club and $crim saving me to Ruby and me in the kitchen and everything in-between. She just sat there and took it all in.

"Well it sounds to me like you definitely feel something for both of them. You just need to decide if it's romantic feelings or not. And unfortunately there's only one way of doing that" she wiggles her eyebrows "Has $crim ever made you feel horny?

"Ermmm. I don't know I've never really been in that sort of situation with him" I try and think about it

"Well if that situation ever happens listen to the kitty" she laughs at her own comment. We sit on the stairs laughing. I turn to check on Ruby. He's completely passed out on the couch.

"I better sort that out" I roll my eyes and stand up to see if I can get him up. I stand over him making sure he's not dead. I huff as I try and work out what to do with him. $crim comes to help me and we drag him upstairs and  into my bed. He looks super cute snuggled down into my pillows.

I carry on with the night. I sat with Max and Meth about tour for about an hour. Them telling me embarrassing stories about the boys. Me and Coco swapped numbers and had girl talk. Ghost who told me to call him Eric spoke about our favourite music and bands. Listing off the people we had been to watch.

I had thoroughly enjoyed myself and I don't think I spoke to one person I didn't like. They were a down to earth group of people. Which you don't necessarily get in this industry.

When people started to get tired or pass out on the couches me and $crim helped them either to bed or into cars. This house was a mess and I couldn't wake up to this in the morning. I would have to make a dent in it. I got myself a bin bag and started to pick up the rubbish. From empty plastic cup to empty drug bags. I moved the rest of the drugs that were left over and put them in my room. I didn't want Pontiac getting at them or for them to rubbed in $crims face. I put away all the leftover alcohol and cleaned the kitchen counters down. Replaying that sexy moment from earlier in my head.

I thought about Ruby in my bed. He will wake up in the morning wondering how the hell he got in my bed. I hope it will be a good surprise, that he wasn't too drunk or fucked up and doesn't remember what happened between us. Because I was serious, he had some begging to do. And he could start back where left off. I was getting horny at the thought.

$crim snapped me out of those dirty thoughts. He said to finish the cleaning tomorrow, it was getting late. We headed up the stairs me super aware my ass would end up being in his face. He put his hands on my shoulders and squoze. The relief of tension in shoulders just from that one squeeze made me let out a small moan. I just had a massive urge to kiss him. I don't know if it was the tension between us or the fact I had made myself horny earlier. He pulled away. That was definitely not a good sign. He was right that it was fair on Ruby. He was unaware in my bed. But it did not help to know he wanted to continue just wouldn't.

I lay in bed next to Ruby trying to sort through all my mixed up thoughts. Coco might be right I might not be able to tell until something actually happens. I couldn't force something with someone. I'd see how things went with Ruby and if there was anything there. We may fuck then realise that there's nothing there. That it's just sexual tension. I hope not after all this. I turn over and look at him sleeping peacefully next to me. His long hair spread over the pillow and his hat still precariously placed on his head. I took it off and put it on the headboard. I brushed his hair away from his face and stroked his soft cheek. The long lashes fanned out across his warm cheek. I kissed his pink lips softly and pulled the covers over us.