XXXX

Shania

Ruby comes into my old room.

"Is everything ok?" He doesn't look before he speaks. His face is a picture as he turns and sees me straddling Lexi sucking on her on neck.

"Everything's great, wanna go to a hotel. Lexis not feeling too well" I pretend to check her temperature as she slides her hand down to my ass.

"Yeah she looks like she needs a lie down but so do you" he closed the gap between us and ran his hand through Lexi's hair, pulling it slightly so she tilts her her head up to look directly at him. He looks at me and I nod. He leans down and kisses her passionately, I hear a moan come from her. I take the opportunity to grab her breasts.

"Do you want us to make you feel better Lexi?" I purr as she kisses Ruby. Ruby pulls his lips away and she nods frantically. "Well I think we should get out of here before this get any more heated"

After casually telling everyone we where going to take Lexi back to her hotel room because she felt sick, we made our way to the hotel in an Uber. She sat in-between us and Ruby kissed her neck as I rubbed her inner thigh.

I kissed her in the elevator up to her room as Ruby kissed my neck. I feel one of Ruby's hands run from my side and across to her breast. The door dings and we all calmly walk to the room.

As soon as we are through the door I start to strip off her clothes pushing her onto the bed in just her underwear. Ruby comes up behind me and strips off mine till i'm down to just my underwear and I join her on the bed. Ruby stands at the foot of the bed with a look of lust on his face. That look got me excited in itself.

I push her down so she's lying and I straddle her. I lean in to kiss her. I hear Ruby move behind me running his hands up my legs, grabbing my ass lightly then kissing it before his hands travel on further. I kiss down her neck and across her collarbone as I slide down her body. Ruby kneels to kiss her, cupping her face in one of his hands as I kiss down her stomach. I position myself between her legs as I kiss up her inner thigh. I run my fingertips up her thighs and stomach as I kiss both of her thighs, going higher till I reach her covered heat. I kiss it over the knickers she's wearing, feeling how wet they already are. I run my finger under the edge teasing. Her back arches causing Ruby to move his gaze to me. He watches me as he palms his dick through his shorts. I move the lace to the side and trace her slit with my thumb. She spreads her legs wider urging me to finally touch her dripping cunt. I blow on it before I lick it from the bottom to the top tasting her sweet juices. She lets out a long moan just before I hear a belt unbuckling. I lift my eyes to see her frantically freeing Ruby's cock. Ruby kicks off his shorts and boxers and she gasps at his size. I smirk into her pussy as I start to circle her clit with my tongue. He lines up his dick with her mouth and she starts to suck him off . I tease her folds with my middle finger before I push it into her soaked pussy. I hear her moan around Ruby's dick. I look up to him as I enter another finger into her pussy and see he's got a hand wrapped in her hair watching me. I straighten up to kiss him. He looks me straight in the eyes and murmurs into my lips.
"Your so perfect" he wraps my hair round his hand and lets me go back down to her pussy. I bury my face in her sweet core. Licking, kissing and nibbling at her lips and clit as I pump 2 fingers into her angled up to massage her g spot. I push a third finger in and I feel her start to contract. I speed up my tongue, circling and flicking over her clit. Her hips start to buck. Ruby pushes my face harder into her heat. "Make her cum baby girl" I suck on her clit and she starts to shudder I pull out my fingers and use them to rub her clit as she squirts and gushes onto the sheets. Her moans muffled by Ruby's cock. I take my hand and lift it to Ruby's lips so he can taste her. He sucks my fingers as she watches from her position.

Ruby pulls her up by her hair so that we are both knelt In Front of him.
"Share" that's all he needed to say and I held his cock and licked the shaft. She grabbed his balls and joined me licking up and down the shaft. We wrapped out lips round either side meeting at the top and kissing each other with the tip being massaged with our bottom lips. She holds it as I start to bob. She sucks on the balls as Ruby pushes my down to take his length down my throat. I gag as my nose touches his groin. He pulls me back up and she uses the spit to stroke him. We kiss each other over the tip then we take turns one sucking on the head as the other sucks up the shaft. He pushes her head down as he starts to fuck her face. He lets go of my hair so I start to suck his balls as he starts to empty them down her throat. He pulls her up for air and I kiss her deeply tasting his saltiness before I clean up his dripping cock.

Ruby kisses down her neck as I come up for air. She runs her hand over my body before unhooking my bra. She grabs both breasts running her fingers over my nipples making them hard tweaking them. I moan loving her slender fingers caressing me. She dips her head down to take a nipple in her mouth sucking on it expertly. As her hands travel down my stomach. She moves me to lie on the bed as she removed my knickers. I look up to see both of them looming over me. My stomach did an excited flip. She kissed down my stomach and licked in and around my soaked hole before sliding 2 fingers in. I watched Ruby position her ass to where he wanted it before sliding his length into her pussy from behind. She moaned into my clit as she sucked and licked. The vibrations from her moaning sending shivers up my spine. My eyes lock with Ruby's as I realize he's watching me. I play with my boobs, pulling at the nipples as she brings me closer to climax. "Cum for Daddy" Ruby growls and my body obeys as I shudder under them. Ruby leans forward and rubs Lexi's clit making her cum within seconds.

He grabs me, lying down on the bed and makes me sit on him with my back to his torso. I bounce straight away. He gets Lexi to stand over his face as he licks her out. I know he's close to cumming but I'm loving feeling his length in me so I take my time. Grinding slowly and deliberately, building my own orgasm backup. It doesn't take long especially with the moaning coming from behind me edging me on. I bounce harder, faster and rub my clit till I feel myself cumming hard. My walls milking his cum as I feel it spurting into me. "Oh fuck daddy" I lift off and suck all our mixed juices off his dick before standing over him to pull her breasts out her bra to suck. I unclasp the back and move back and forth between them as she starts to cum. Her juices dripping down Ruby's face. She pulls herself away to lie down as I lick and kiss the juices from Ruby's face. We look down at her as I'm sat in his lap. She's exhausted.

"We will let you recover, let us know if you want a round 2" I say as I lean down and kiss her before getting myself dressed. She just lies there lazily watching us.
"Here's my number" with that we leave her