XXVIV

Ruby

She pulled the covers over us and she fell asleep almost immediately. I kissed her head and let myself fall asleep. I woke up to knocking on my front door. Noone should have been able to get up the drive the gate was locked. I remember doing it. We creeped down to the front door. I couldn't tell who it was but I could see a shadow at the door. I protectively pushed Shay behind me. Then my dad made himself known. I threw the door open to greet him. I didn't want my parents to meet Shania like this. I was proud to show her off and I knew my mum and sister would love her just didn't want to rush it. Shay seemed to be acting very sheepish. Then she slyly pointed out her lack of clothes. I tried to get my dad to leave quickly but as he does he hugged her. My family are huggers. I saw her ass as her t-shirt rose slightly. I couldn't help myself. I had to mention it. The look on both their faces was priceless. It's a good job my dad's used to dealing with girls.

After my dad left and me stripping her we lay under a blanket naked eating pizza, watching 'Back to the future'. This felt good. Felt right.

"Shania?"

"Hmmm?" She snuggled lazily

"What would you say if I asked you to be exclusive? Is it too soon?" I bit my lip nervously. She sat up straight spinning round to sit in my lap.

"No it's not too soon at all" she grinned

"Well do you want to be my girlfriend?" I cringed as I said it

"Well don't look too impressed" she started to laugh as she wraps her arms around my neck pulling her naked body against mine "Yes, alsong as you actually want me to be" she smirks

"Sorry I hate this awkward shit" I know I've gone a vibrant shade of red. She pushes my hair to fall down my back.

"I like that it makes you feel awkward. That's a good thing. Shows that you give a shit" I tickle down her back as I watch her grin down at me.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

We arrive at $licks house the day after to find that the rest of Black Fray has already arrived. They spied me suspiciously as we walked in hand in hand. She jumped at Timmy and he caught her mid air.

"Awww I've missed my boys!" She cooed. I left her and the guys catching up while I  talked to $lick and Kyle. The meeting went well we skyped with the heads of the record label and Black Fray  eventually signed with G59.

$lick arranged for us all to go out and celebrate. Shay disappeared to her room to get changed while we all went outside to smoke. We all sat about chatting waiting. Not too long after she knocked on the door signalling that she was ready. I turned to see her stood leaning on the doorframe. I looked her up and down, she had black heels on, black leather pants, a sheer spotty shirt that showed off her stomach and her hair curled. She looked hot. And she was mine. I picked her up by her ass and walked her over to the table. I put her down and leaned down to kiss her.

"You look amazing" I kiss down her neck as I rub her thighs. We hear the guys groaning as they come in.

"Didn't take you two long" Timmy winks at her

"Shut up, your only jealous your still single" she sticks her tongue out at him.

"Look after her" he warns me

"Scouts honour" I hold my hand up

"Did you even go to the scouts?" $lick shouts

"Yeah twice then they phoned my dad and told him I wasn't allowed back because I was trouble" I chuckle "Shit my dad. I need to phone my mum"

"Awww mommas boy" $lick teases

"Naw, my dad turned up at mine last night and met Shay. So my Mom will hit the roof if I don't take her round soon"

"Shit you met Pavlos... That's a big step" $lick nudges her

"Yeah tell me about it AND I had no knickers on AND Ruby told his dad about the lack of underwear. Ive never been so mortified in my life" she covers her face.

"Well I'm definitely coming with yous for dinner and I'm asking Pavlos if he snuck a peek" $lick falls over laughing at himself. I chase him round while i'm on the phone talking to my mum trying to hit him.

We head into New Orleans into a dingy bar on Bourbon Street. We find a booth in the back where we can sit and not be too mithered. The drinks flow and the guys are all having a great time. We talk about the future and the press tour that we are arranging. I've decided I'm definitely going with them for the most part. I'm excited to see where this is going to go with Shay and I don't want to have to do  long distance at the beginning of this relationship. I can work from wherever. All I need is a mic and a laptop. I can fly back and too whenever I want. Plus I can help them on their first press tour. I should be a pro by now.

"Want to stay at mine again tonight?" I whisper in her ear

"Like you had a choice. I was just going to come with you anyway" she grins up at me.

"Was you now?" I kiss down her neck whilst I pull her close to me "Wanna get out of here early?"

"Only if you promise me food and fucking?" She bats her eyelashes at me

"You can have anything you want princess" she pulls me in for a kiss

"Right we are going to have sex guys see you tomorrow" she smiles at them sweetly as she slides out of the booth. I shrug as I go past but can't wipe the grin off my face.