XXXVII

Ruby

Me and $lick had meetings and shit all the next day. A couple interviews and some genius lyrics filming and some business stuff we had to do. All that and we had to go to FTP to see Zac. I wished I could have introduced him to Shay but it would have just interrupted both mine and her day. She had decided to spend the day with the rest of the band. I tried to make sure she had enough money, not that she would have took it off me anyway. She was very proud and didn't want take money when she could earn it. She would be earning lots soon when her band starts to get famous. 

Im drained by the time to get back to the hotel and looking forward to seeing Shania. I've missed her, it's only been hours but i feel like it's been days. It's so late and I'm expecting to order some food, watch some film, cuddle, if i'm lucky maybe sex and then bed. I walk into her looking cosy in a robe. I just want to cuddle her. She pushes me away and ushers me to open some presents she's bought me. I can't believe she's that thoughtful that she bought me something while she was out.  She's got me my favourite snacks for the plane ride home, a perfect bucket hat and an empty bag... I don't want to look stupid so I double check the bag picking it up and shaking it upside down. Then I see the brand on the bag. I'm sure that's a really expensive lingerie shop. It dawns on me and in my peripheral I see the robe drop on the floor.

Holy fuck. I've never been so turned on in my life. My shorts suddenly felt really tight. I get her to turn around and show me her best asset. My favourite body part of hers. Her ass. Seeing her knelt there was taking my breath away. When she tells me about the rest of her sexy underwear I could have dropped to my knees and proposed there and then. She leans down to feel my erection through my pants. Once she realises how hard I am she practically pounces on me, stripping me and positioning me where she wants me. Her pretty mouth is watering as she goes to work on my cock. She feels so good and I don't think I've never had anyone tease me the way she does. Using her mouth and tongue to build me up to climax and tease me back down. I finger her as she works away. But it's not enough I need to taste her, I need to tease her the way she's teasing me. I lick at her pussy tasting her juices, I can feel her grinding down into my face. I'm overcome with the need to eat her ass. We've never talked about this but it's never been said she didn't want it. I went out on a limb I pull her cheeks apart and she definitely looks after herself. I tease her by licking, sucking and biting her ass cheeks and her pussy before actually eating her ass. By the time I lick her rim she was a moaning mess which felt amazing on my dick. I slowly push in my pinky finger, then push 2 fingers into her pussy and start to fuck her in both holes while her 3rd continues to deep throat me. It doesn't take long for her to orgasm and she makes sure that I cum at the same time as her, me thrusting my dick as far down her throat as possible why I cum. It felt amazing. She continues to suck me getting me hard again straight away. Before I realize it she's spun around and impaled herself on my dick. Her pussy stretching around my girth. I grip her hips as I slam into her from below. Her eyes rolling back. She leans back her hands gripping into my thighs.  Her boobs bounce away In Front of me. "Yes 'daddy'" this spurs me on and I fuck her quicker and harder. I reach down and rub her clit, she lifts off me and squirts instantly. I watch her amazed. I flip her over lifting her legs into my shoulders and pummel into her I fill her tight pussy up with cum before I flip her onto her stomach.

"Can daddy fuck any hole princess?" I purr. She looks over her shoulder.

"Yes 'daddy'" she looks over to her bag. I saunter over to find some cherry lube. She must have bought this today

"Cherry for da cherry" I muse. I squirt the cold liquid in her ass teasing it with my tongue then gradually entering a pinky, then replacing it with my index finger all while circling her clit with my other hand. I rub lube all over my dick and push against the entrance. It gives me resistance at first but I push in and get into her inch by inch as she grips the sheets on the bed. I get my whole length in her and let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding. I start to thrust starting off slowly, both of us moaning from the tightness. Once she stretches slightly I start to fuck her ass. It's better than I could have imagined. I slap her cheeks as I thrust and she buries her face in the bed moaning. When I'm close I start to rub her clit harshly until she cums her ass and pussy walls clenching forcing my orgasm and my dick out the cum now spilling out both her holes. I admire her as it drips down her leg. She's slumped over In Front of me exhausted. I grabbed a towel and cleaned her off, picked her up and lay her down at the head of the bed.

"Your fucking perfect you know that right?" I kiss her lips softly.