XXIV

Shania

I woke up with an arm draped around my waist. Ruby. He pulled me closer against his torso. I giggled and wiggled to get out of his grip. That just made him hold me tighter. He was being so sweet but I wanted to get up and at least brush my hair and teeth before he saw me. He had other plans. He tickled me until he had leverage to get me face to face with him. I tease him about his intentions lightly but things escalate. Quickly.

Within minutes I'm naked and he's staring down at me mischievously dick in hand. My mouth salivated at the sight of it. Long and thick. I knew it would hurt at first but I was so eager I didn't care. He was taking too long looking down at me and I was becoming impatient. I opened my legs inviting him in. He took the hint and soon he was balls deep in my pussy as I struggled to accommodate his size. I nearly fell apart then and there. He thrust into me at a pace that drove me insane. I was a moaning mess underneath him. I didn't care if the rest of the neighborhood could hear at that moment. It was uncontrollable. Once I came all over his dick he shot his load inside me. Making my insides burn from his cum. It felt good.

"That makeup for leaving you high and wet?" Ruby purred at me. I propped myself up and shook my head

"Oh no, your not getting away that easily. I had to listen to you have sex with Jeni" I cock my eyebrow at him

"Yeah I'm sorry about that too" he hangs his head

"It's fine 'Daddy' " his head shot up

"You heard that?" He blushed

"You weren't that quiet" I chuckled

"Y-you don't have to c-call it me" he looks so nervous. It's cute

"I like it, 'Daddy'" he gulps. I push him onto his back and straddle him

"Fuck your beautiful" it was my turn to blush as I try and cover my body. Acutely aware that I was completely naked on top of him . He pulls my hands down "Never hide yourself from me" his voice seemed darker, sexier. His dominant side coming out "However much I love looking at you on top of me. We should go and face the rest of the house. Maybe apologize for you" he chuckles.

"Hey it was your fault" I climb off him and go to wash up. He slaps my ass, this was becoming a habit. I come back in and he's dressed waiting for me, he looks up and I drop my towel cheekily. Feigning innocence. I hear a low growl coming from his throat. I smile to myself.

"You need to stay at mine tonight. I don't want to be disturbed" his voice low and strong. Making me horny straight away. I pull on my underwear and a t-shirt dress and stand in-between his parted legs. He grabs my ass with both hands. Leaning round my body to look at it. "I love your ass"

"Shut up it's huge and fat" I pout

"Don't talk down about yourself, your perfect and I love a thicc girl. The curves turn me, your curves drive me crazy" with that he slaps my ass and moans at the jiggle. He stands up and kisses my pouting lips. "Stop pouting or I'll show you want happens to disobedient girls" his eyes dance and he looks down at me

"Hey, you still owe me. 'Daddy'"  I mock. He huffs and pulls me out of my room and down to the kitchen.

We arrive to a spread on and $crim finishing up making pancakes.

"These are good for American pancakes. English ones are so much better like" I smirk

"I'll take that backhanded compliment. However you will need to prove the comment and make English pancakes one day" $crim laughs

"Deal"

After the clean up we decided to have a pool day for Coco. She was dying to get in. We ordered in pizza and just chilled till everyone had to go catch their flights. Once everyone had gone I packed a bag to stay over at Ruby's. He sat on my bed watching me intently."Stop staring you weirdo" I say without turning round.

"I can't, i'm excited to get you alone. Finally"

We drive over to his house which doesn't take too long. His house has so much land. Like it's on a football field. It's not as grand as $crims but it's nice. Where's $crims is pretty much all open plan and super white and minimal. Ruby's is homely, warm and welcoming. He didn't give me much time to adjust as the second the door closed he picked me up bridal style and walked off further into the house. I'm assuming to the bedroom. I get thrown onto a massive bed with a large wooden headband. I quickly look around. It's relatively tidy, just a few articles of clothing thrown over a chair in the corner and his wardrobe of hats and shoes overflowing onto the soft cream carpet. He pulled my legs abruptly to the edge of the bed and pulling my dress up over my head. He drops to his knees and pulls off my vans. He starts slowly kissing and licking up my leg. Continuing where he left off last night. He parts my legs further trailing a finger over the lace of my knickers, pulling them to the side. The cool air on my pussy makes me moan. I feel him smile against the skin on my thigh. He runs a finger across my slit making me arch my back at his touch. He closes the gap between my thigh and my pussy quickly, taking his tongue and licking from back to front. I gasp at the warmth. He slides his tongue in my opening teasing and tasting. As his tongue moves up to concentrate on my now throbbing clit, 2 of his thick fingers push into my pussy. I cry out at the sensation. I can tell he's smirking at my reactions. He pumps his fingers in and out at a steady but fast pace. His tongue circling my clit deliciously. He pushes a 3rd finger in and I grasp the sheets of the bed. I tilt my hips as I grind into his hand needing my fix quicker.
"Cum for Daddy" he breathes into my pussy sending shivers across my body. His tongue flicks over my sensitive nub a few more times before I cum all over his hand screaming 'Daddy'. I fall back on the bed panting.

"Am I forgiven yet?" He smirks as he stands over me licking my cum off his fingers.