XXX

Shania

We lay on the couch eating pizza, drinking beer and chillin while we watch 'Back to the future' it was the perfect first day/date. Until I could feel him shuffling in his seat nervously. My stomach dropped. All I could feel was dread. I didn't want anything to pop this perfect bubble. He just made a perfect day even better if that's even possible. His girlfriend. I didn't think I would want to be anyone's girlfriend again let alone this soon but this felt different. Like meant to be. From that moment he looked at me in Joe's club I would have said yes. I fell asleep content.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

I got ready for our meeting. Today was the day we decided if we wanted to sign with G59. We have text constantly going back and forth with pros and cons about it and I tried to stay as unbiased as possible because I had obviously gotten close to the crew. We were waiting on the offer and going from there. I'd missed them. We texted all day but it just wasn't the same. I was used to seeing them nearly if not everyday. I could see the judgement in their faces when I walked in with Ruby. I didn't expect them to be there already and definitely not stood at the front door waiting on me. I had to explain a lot once they got me alone. I knew they would keep an eye on him but if I was happy, what could they say? None of them noticed mine and Joe's toxic relationship so they obviously wasn't very observant.

The meeting took just over 3 hours but we went through everything. From Money to Visas. After a short deliberation and some compromises we signed. Ruby was obviously happy. Now he could keep tabs on me and boss me about. Not that it would work all the time.

The guys wanted to go out. $crim agreed to look after us all. I disappeared to get changed. I wanted to look smoking. Wanted Ruby to want to fuck me straight away. Because I looked rough yesterday and he still fucked me and Ruby does not want to be walking round with a girl that looks like a hot mess! I curled my hair and did a quick smoky eye. I pulled out my trusty leather pants. The ones he first saw me in and a black sheer cropped puffy sleeved shirt with black velvet polka dots . Just with a simple black push up bra underneath. I pulled my heels on and checked myself out in the mirror. I looked good, the bruises had mostly gone now. There was only a slight yellowish tone to my skin in places. I announced myself as I got down and was swept off my feet. The outfit seemed to have the desired effect. Ruby looked like he was going to fuck me there and then.

 Ruby looked like he was going to fuck me there and then

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

I watched the guys interact while we where all in a bar on Bourbon Street. Even $crim, who wasn't drinking was chatting along easily with everyone. I was do glad that we all got on so well and that it wouldn't be hard to work together.

Ruby was getting handsy and I could feel him undressing me with his eyes. When he asked me to leave early I didn't give him much of a choice. I just pulled him out of the bar. We tried to behave in the Uber home. I think it was more the fact I have really tight trousers on and he couldn't get hold of anything discreetly. I could however and I made sure that my hands made it as hard as I could. Ruby gave me a piggy back from his gate so we didn't have to open the gates to let the Uber in . I'm surprised he didn't fall with me because he practically sprinted to the front door. The second he locked the door behind us he turned picked me up squeezing my ass and putting me down on the back of the couch trying to unfasten my pants . All with his lips attached to mine, he gives up on the pants and moves up. I unzipped his jacket and pulled his t-shirt off. I kiss down his torso while I unfasten his pants and pull them down along with his boxers. He kicks them off with his shoes. He lifts my up by my arms perching me on the couch back. He pulls my shirt over my head and buries his face in my boobs while he undoes my bra. Sucking on each nipple as he drops the bra to the floor. He goes back to unbuttoning my pants as he teases my nipples with his tongue. I tangle my hands in his hair as he trys to slide my pants down. He stops sucking my nipples as he looks down struggling

"Oh these are tight, my ass takes a wiggle" I stand up and slowly peel them off, my ass jiggles as it pops out. He growls as he picks me up throwing me over his shoulder before I can even get them past my knees. "Aristos what are you doing?!"

"You where taking too long!" He smacks my ass making it jiggle. I lean forward and smack his naked butt as he takes us to his bedroom. He throws me down on the bed pulling my trousers off with a hard yank. I start to giggle watching him throw them across the room and pull my thong off. "Fuck your beautiful" he strokes up my legs. Trailing his fingers up my stomach and groping my breasts. One hand spreads my legs as he dips his head between them. "So wet for me" he licks from front to back and swiftly flips me over. I yelp and my stomach hits the mattress. He pulls me further down the bed. "Knees please" I do as I'm told and pull up onto my knees and lean down so my ass angles up. He gives it a light tap. Watching it jiggle. He rubs across the spot then slaps it harder. I mewl into the sheets feeling myself getting wetter every time. He repeats 2 more times getting harder each time. He rubs the tip of his cock at my entrance, I moan in to the cover. He pushes his length into me slowly. Letting my body get used to his size before he starts to fuck me hard and fast. He reaches forward and grabs my hair pulling me backwards to arch my back.
"Lean back and grab your ass" he starts to pummel into me watching me grabbing my ass as his body slams into it. He pulls me by my hair up straight so my back rests on his torso.
"Fuck look at your titties, fuck I'm going to cum soon" he puts 2 of his fingers in my mouth and placed them on my clit. He starts to rub as his other hand grabs my boob roughly. I feel his thrusts become shallower. He rubs my clit fast and I start to cum as I feel him thrust deep and shoot his cum up me. We collapse in a pile of tangle limbs on the bed panting.