XXVI

Shania 

I wasn't quite done with him yet... I thought about how I could exploit him just a little longer. Then I had an idea. I want to ride him but I don't want him to get the pleasure from it. Withholding him to cum. He'd hate it. He's dominant. It will hurt him to actively not cum.

My eyes roll back as soon and I sit on his massive length. I feel it pressing on my cervix. I feel uncomfortably full. I give it a few seconds to get accustomed then start to bounce. My tits slapping heavily against his hands. He touches me like he will break me. Like I'm a doll. I'm built for the pain. I need it. Don't get me wrong I don't want full BDSM but even while I'm being slightly dominating I need the roughness. I need him to hold me tight, grab me, choke me. I need the hardness, harshness. It gets me off. It spurs me on. His roughness and dominant side coming out makes me pick up my pace. I want to cum all over his dick while he squirms for me. I want him to feel my walls grip his dick as I climax, see if he can hack it. I hear his breathing become heavy and it hitch's every now and then. I smirk knowing he's struggling. I feel my climax building in the pit of my stomach so I twerk faster, reaching down to rub my clit. I barely touch it and I too myself over the edge. As I feel the orgasm residing I tell Ruby he can cum. He eagerly fucks me, fast and hard. I love the sound of his balls hitting my ass. Rubbing my clit he pushes me back to climax as I feel myself gush, covering his dick once again. His hot spunk coats my insides as his hot breath tickles at my neck. I rest in his strong arms as we both recover from the intense session.

"Better?" His words vibrating against my skin, sending goosebumps across my body.

"Much" I sigh as become sleepy.

"No sleeping" he chuckles kissing my neck.

"Mmmm, why not?" I try and snuggle down. He picks me up putting me on my back as he looms over me.

"I don't want to waste any time" he growls

"Ruby, I'm not going anywhere" I smile lazily up at him. I watch as his eyes scan my naked body.
"How are you not tired?" I chuckle

"You've done all the work" he smiles down at me "I wanna make you work a little more, then you can sleep" I know exactly what he wants. I slide myself down off the bed and kneel with my hands resting on my thighs In Front of him.

"Fuck, good girl" he licks his lips as he strokes his hard cock. I lick my lips in anticipation and part my lips waiting for his guidance. I can feel my mouth watering. He wraps my hair around his hand as he pushes my head to his cock. I lick the tip, swirling my tongue. He groans at my touch. He uses my mouth as just another hole. I hollow out my cheeks as he starts to guide my head up and down at a pace he's happy with. When he allows my head up I suck the tip and ripple my tongue over it. Before he pushes me back down abruptly. He pushes me deep. I breathe through my nose to minimise the gagging. I can tell he's getting close his dick twitches in my mouth. He starts to roughly fuck my face. Thrusting into me shakily, gripping my hair tighter. He rams his dick deep. His balls resting on my chin as he comes down my throat.

"Swallow it all princess" he looks straight into my eyes as he starts to pull himself out of my mouth. I suck him clean and grin up at him. "Fuck where have you been hiding all my life!" I blush at his compliment

"In England?" I giggle. He bends down and picks me up bridal style.

"Your wet again. I thought you were tired?" He smirks at me

"There something about having a cock shoved down your throat that kinda wakes you up" I stretch as he lays me down. I watch as he goes to pull his t-shirt back on.

"Want to watch a movie & order pizza?" I sit up on my knees at the edge of the bed and wrap my arms around his neck pulling the t-shirt out of his hands.

"That sounds great. But stay naked with me" I pout. His face drops. He obviously has an issue with his body. "I want to feel your skin on mine" he shuffles uncomfortably. I pull his hair to make his lips meet mine. I motion him to sit at the edge of the bed and I straddle him. He rests his hands on my hips. I kiss down his neck as my hands roam his body. Digging my nails in and scratching down his broad back. I run my tongue down his chest along with my hands. Them travelling down his torso then up his side's.

"Your so wet I can feel you dripping on my leg" he breathes

"You make me like this. I'm so attracted you. Just looking at you makes me horny" I look straight in his honey eyes that make me swoon. His dominant side completely washed away. Just leaving the vulnerable Aristos looking up at me. I kiss him deeply, like I needed him. I couldn't get close enough to him. I wanted him to understand how perfect he is to me. How much he turned me on. Wanted him to know how handsome he is. "Do you know how sexy and handsome you are?" I pull away looking down at him.

"Me? Look at you!" He runs his hands across my bare back chuckling

"Aristos, I'm serious"