XXXIII

Ruby

My family seemed to really like Shay. Not that she's not lovely but my family can be guarded. So many people have tried to use them to get to me or $lick.

It's a good job $lick reminded me of Emo nite I wouldn't have remembered. I'm a little wrapped up in Shania. All I think about is her. I'm glad they are coming with us. I wouldn't want to leave her behind. I know it's for 1 day but I'd miss her already.

$lick takes us to his so Shay can pack a case and I can pick up my car. While she's getting her stuff together me and $lick work on some music in the studio. $lick disappeared for a while do I went looking for him. He's in Shay's room. I'm not sure how I feel about that, with the history. They were hugging. I tried to keep the conversation light but I couldn't stay in there. I left then to it they where obviously having a heart to heart. I decided to wait in the car. It wasn't long before she slipped into the passenger side and reached over to cup my face and kiss me.

"What was that for? Not that I'm complaining!"

"Just for being you" she strokes my cheek "Now step on it so we can go have sex quick before bed"

" Yes ma'am" I chuckle

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

She wheels her suitcase into my house while I park the car in the garage. I follow her in  and find her lying sleepily on the sofa

"Want a drink?"

"Whatcha got?" She crawls and leans over the arm of the sofa

"Lots we've got beer, wine, white claw, vodka, whiskey, gin.."

"I'll have a beer" she leans on her elbows with her face in her hands

"You let go through all that for the first one?" I cock my eyebrow

"Sorry 'Daddy'" she purrs. I eye her as I hand her a beer and swig my own. My lips curling into a smirk. I run my hand down the curve of her spine as she lies across the arm of the sofa, her ass sticking up. I smack it roughly, watching it jiggle. I put my bottle down on the coffee table and make my way over to her. I grab her ass firmly, sliding my hand's down to undo her jeans. I tug them off with her trainers. She just looks over her shoulder at me sipping her beer, smirking.

"You know how much you tease me don't you?" I growl. She bats her eyelashes at me and pushes herself up on her knees.

"Who me?" She giggles as she puts her bottle down on the floor

"My shirt looks good on you" she pops the collar and pouts over her shoulder. Kneeling behind her I reach down and kiss her plump lips my erection rubbing against her clothed slit. A small moan escapes her lips. I rub my finger up her panties massaging her slit through the fabric. I feel her wetness, her readiness.

"Fuck, princess you ready for Daddy?" I slide a finger under the material skimming it across her folds. She hums with pleasure. "Words..."

"Yes, 'Daddy'"  she purrs

"What do you want?" I slide my free hand up her back bunching her clothing up. I slide it down her side and across her breast, squeezing roughly.

"I want you to fuck me 'Daddy'" she breathes as I slip my hand into her bra and caress her nipple. I pull my shorts down far enough for me to release my errection and I pull her thong over enough to rub my tip across her wet pussy. I continue to roll her nipple between my fingertips as I slowly push the head of my dick into her entrance. She lets out a small moan. I thrust the rest of my length in as she breathes out. She rolls her head back with her eyes closed and her lips parted just slightly. I think it's the most erotic thing I've ever seen. I set a steady pace as I thrust into her holding onto her hips.

"Shit your tight" I lean forward to run my hand down her spine. She arches her back as she moans. I take a hold of her pony tail and pull it backwards slightly. A low moan escapes her lips.

"Yes 'Daddy'"I start to pound into her harder my balls slapping against her skin. I feel her pussy tighten around me. So I speed up. I pound her relentlessly, chasing my own climax as I feel her close to hers. I reach down and rub her clit roughly. She immediately bucks, her climax hitting her hard. Her body shudders under me, I feel her walls contract as she crys my name. It pushes me over the edge and let go of her hair and grab her hips roughly, my fingertips digging in as I sloppily thrust into her. I grunt as I cum and fall back onto the couch. I watch as my cum trickles down her pussy lips onto her leg. She straightens up rubbing it off onto her finger, she brings it to her lips and licks it off. I groan and roll my eyes back. She drives me insane. She leans back down to retrieve her beer, makes herself comfy and carry's on sipping it. I can't help but laugh at her nonchalance.

"What are you laughing at?" She pouts

"You. You don't get how much you effect me" I say, she scoffs at me

"You don't get how much you effect me" she retorts

"Touche"

AN - I have written a book about our $crim called 'Tell me when I'm good enough' it crossovers with this book so please go and read it ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️