XXXVI

Shania

We were staying in LA for one more night so I made the most of it. While the boys worked I dragged the band shopping. They definitely need a wardrobe update and I wanted some new stuff. We all went for lunch at the grove and spent far too much on new clothes.

Ruby was going to be out until late so I took the time to pamper. I took a relaxing bath with a face mask , I exfoliated, shaved and washed my hair. I lathered some new body butter all over and dried my hair. I ordered myself some room service and put Netflix on. I packed all my stuff in my case while I waited for my food. Once room service had been delivered I sprawled out on the bed watching SOA with my food and a bottle of wine. It was getting quite late and Ruby would be back soon so I decided to get his present ready. He came back at around 9.

"I'm really sorry, the meetings went on forever" he looked tired and guilty. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Don't worry I've had a nice day. I got you some presents" he tries to wrap his arms around me.
"Open your presents" I kneel at the end of the bed excited.

"Why are you buying me things? It should be the other way round!" He kisses my forehead before turning to the bags In Front of him. He opens the first bag which is full of his favourite snacks."For the plane home?" I hum in agreement. He goes to the second bag and opens a stone Island bucket hat. "This is amazing, I love it" he takes his cap off to try it on. Turning to look at it in the mirror. The last bag he opens is empty. He screws his face up confused trying to check he turns the bag upside down. I see his eyes go wide when he spots the name on the bag.

Agent provocateur

His eyes slowly look over to me. I am knelt on the bed wearing the lingerie that was once in that bag

 I am knelt on the bed wearing the lingerie that was once in that bag

His eyes glaze over. Just staring at me. I start to feel a little self conscious and cover up some of my body with my hands.

"Don't cover yourself up. You look exquisite. I've never seen anything as beautiful"  I feel myself blush at his kind words. "Turn around and let me see that ass" I oblige and I watch him through the mirror, he bites his fist and throws his hands up to god in thanks."What did I do to deserve this treat?"

"Oh this isn't a treat per say, I've got lots of sets like these you've just not seen them yet" I smirk.

"Fuck, I don't think I can cope with how sexy you look. I'm rock hard" I lean down and palm it through his shorts. He closes his eyes and moans, throwing his head back. I start to strip him hungrily. Throwing his clothes anywhere just to get the off him. I push him on the bed and make him sit leaning on the headboard. I position myself next to his torso with my ass in the air leaning over to give him a blowjob. This gives him the view of my ass he loves and he can watch me please him. I take his hard cock and start to lick and suck all up and down the shaft. I take my time and make sure it's nice and wet before I suck lightly on the tip. I move my head up and down sucking and licking while my hand moves alongside my mouth. I vary my pace and pressure prolonging the experience. I feel his hand run up my leg to my ass. He pulls the skirt over his hand and he caresses my cheeks. He pulls my thong to the side and slips his fingers in-between my cheeks teasing my folds. "Fuck princess" he moans as I take him deep, his dick sliding down my throat and balls on my cheek. I start to gag but push past it. His finger pushes into my pussy and I moan on his dick having to pull up from deep throating. I feel him start to buck his hips. I pull back not wanting him to cum quite yet. I start to tease licking up the shaft and massaging his balls and taint. I place kisses up and down his cock then go back to sucking hard and fast. He's now got 2 fingers in my pussy and using his thumb to circle my clit. He starts to move positions and next thing I know he's smothering himself with my pussy. I cry out at the new and unexpected sensation but quickly go back to sucking. He laps at my pussy and carry's on up to my ass. He pulls the cheeks apart, he lets out a low growl before he starts to lick my crack. He gently pulls my cheeks further apart and teases me by licking, kissing and biting gently everywhere before making contact with the anus. I moan the whole time into his dick. I can feel his dick react to the vibrations as I still try and concentrate on the blow job. He slowly inserts his pinky into my ass and quite swiftly after 2 fingers into my pussy. He takes his tongue down to my clit and the sensation takes over I can feel my orgasm coming quickly. I focus on bringing Ruby back to the brink. It doesn't take long. I relax and deep throat him and allow my orgasm to wash over me. Ruby grabs my ass roughly as he thrusts into my mouth making me take him as deep as possible. I swallow down his cum and suck him clean. I continue stroking him as I blink away the spots from my climax.
"That was insanely good" he pants from behind me