XXII

Ruby

When Nick said let's get fucked up he ment it. There was a constant flow of lean and drugs. My nose was sore from snorting. I was getting blurry and my words where definitely slurred. It was helping to block out the jealousy. I didn't think I could be this possessive over something that wasn't even mine let over a girl that's with my cousin. We where like brothers but we had never let a girl come between us. She was special though.  Seeing her getting hot and bothered on the kitchen counter, I would have happily just got her off and enjoy just watching her cum. I wanted to taste her. It made my mouth water. I want to know every inch of her body. And how to make her scream.

I woke up with a pounding head. I squinted looking around the room. I had no idea where I was. I went to roll over and collided into a body. Shit what did I do? I don't remember anything. Well anything after me and Fat Nick had decided to chug our 3rd cup of lean. Probably wasn't a good idea after all the other drugs we had taken. I carefully sat up trying not to disturb whoever I was in bed with. I climbed out and looked around. I seriously have never seen this room before. Was I still at $licks? There was pictures of people I didn't know in frames around the room. I looked down at the sleeping body that was next to me. Black hair covered their face and the covers pulled up to their chin. I crossed my fingers as I moved some of the hair.

Thank god it was Shay. I've never felt more sick. I thought I'd fucked everything up then. I was still fully clothed, that was good. I didn't want our first time to be me drugged up with coke dick. It's cute that she'd got in bed with me though. I ran downstairs and grabbed some bottles of water and crawled back into bed chugging one of the bottles. I wrapped my arm round her waist and pulled her against me. She sleepily snuggled into me, I kissed her on the head and went back to sleep.

I'm not sure how much longer we slept but I felt stir in my arms. I pulled her tighter to my body. A heard a cute giggle come from the  mass of black hair snuggled into my chest.

"Good morning beautiful" I kissed the messy black hair

"Ughhh I bet I don't look beautiful at all. I don't feel it" she covers her face with her hands. I pull my hand backwards slightly and tickle her side. She starts to thrash the covers off her trying to get away from me. I spin her round and pull her to me chest to chest. I hold her there with one hand and try brush the hair from her face with the other.

"There you are" I kiss her forehead as it comes into view "See what did I say, beautiful" she rolls her eyes dramatically

"I don't believe you, I know your type Mr" she sticks her tongue out at me

"I'll bite it if your not careful! And what is my type exactly?" I raise my eyebrows at her

"The charmer that says anything to get what he wants" she raises her eyebrows back at me

"And what exactly do you think I want?" I furrow my brows

"Why my bedroom of course" she bats her eyelashes innocently

"Only if you come with it" I growl. She fakes shock

"What have I told you, you need to beg" she's smirks

"I'll make you beg" I purr

"Beg to what?" She breathes

"Cum" with that I kiss her. My hand runs from her waist to her ass as I pull her as close as I can get her. She wraps her arms round my neck deepening the kiss

"Ruby" she mumbles into my kiss

"Uh huh?"

"Don't leave me hanging again" I flip So I'm hovering over her smiling down at her

"I promise I won't" I kiss down her neck and along her collarbone. I pull the material up of her top revealing her naked breasts. They where as perky as i'd imaged if not slightly bigger. I grope them both as I lean my head down and suck one in my mouth. She lets out a soft sigh. I roll the other one between my fingers. She watches me biting down on her bottom lip. It sends me west. I pull her shorts and panties off In one swift movement she yelps in shock. I pull the top over her head and just straddle her and look down at her naked body. She lifts a leg up between my legs rubbing on my erection.

"Oh you want this do you?" I say as I grab my hard on through my shorts . She just nods. Fuck she's being so submissive. I jump off the bed and pull my shorts and boxers off and stand stroking my cock admiring her. She bends her knees and props herself up on her elbows before spreading her legs for me. I smirk at her boldness and lick my lips at her wet pussy. No need for foreplay for either of us. This was happening. I rub my tip at her entrance. She gasps at the contact. I cover my dick in her wetness and slam my whole length into her. Feeling the tip hit her cervix.

"Oh fuck, your so big" she winces as she adjusts to my size. I thrust I to her shallow at first to let her get used to me, then harder and deeper. "Harder, fuck" she reaches down to rub her clit. I'm glad because I don't think I will last much longer. She's so fucking tight. "Yes right there oh fuck" I speed up, fucking her fast and hard my balls slapping against her skin. I feel her pussy clench as she orgasm's finally giving me that last push to release. Filling her with my hot cum. She sighs contently. Pushing my hair from my face before kissing me.

"That makeup for leaving you high and wet?"