XXVIII

Shania

Ruby made me nervous, shy but so unashamed at the same time. It was exhilarating. I needed him again already. Needed to feel him in me and needed his skin on mine. He picked me up like I weighed nothing to him. He placed me down softly on a chest of drawers, him still deep inside me. His deep thrusts sending tingles across my entire body. I ached for him. I could feel my nipples get that hard they hurt. I watched him as his muscles tensed with each thrust. I could get used to this view. I felt Ruby's eyes watching me looking down at my body. It was all his if he wanted it. I craved his touch so I pulled him down so his perfect lips could touch the sensitive skin on my neck. When he gently bites I urgently need to taste him. I hungrily pull his lips to mine. I barely manage to lick across his lips before my orgasm hits me. I look into his eyes showing him what he does to me. How good he makes me feel. I keep my eyes locked with his as I feel his sloppy thrusts and the hot cum pump into me. I'll never stop loving that feeling of him filling me up. We collapse into each other still with our eyes locked. I still had the energy to kiss his perfect face all over. I brush off his kind words quickly not wanting his compliments. He picks me back up and lays me back on the bed softly cleaning me up from our tryst.

I've never had sex this intense before. And I've definitely never just cum just from vaginal sex before. It's like he's literally the other half of me. We fit perfectly. He drives my body wild, I've never felt this sort of sexual and mental connection before. Our bodies felt it too, I could tell. Like we were syncing up. I couldn't keep my hands off him. I felt good in his arms. Safe.

I dragged him under the covers as soon as he ordered the pizza. I wanted to be skin to skin with him. Before we knew it there was a knock at the door. We must have fell asleep. We looked at each other wondering how they got onto the gates property. Did we leave the gate open? Ruby pulled on his sweats and I grabbed his t-shirt pulling it over my messy haired head. We quickly but quietly walked to the front door.

"Who doesn't have a peep hole?" I whisper

"Well I have a camera at the front gate... That's normally enough!" He looks back at me, reaching out to push me behind him as we creep forward. It like midnight who would be knocking at this time?

"Aristos. Open the damn door!" A deep male voice booms from the other side of the door. Ruby's shoulders relax straight away and he opens the door as he switches on the light.

"Sorry dad" oh shit. I try pulling the t-shirt down further on my legs. As an older grey haired man walked into the living room.

"Oh I'm very sorry I didn't realise you had company. Hi young lady I'm Pavlos" I awkwardly shook his hand while trying to keep my modesty

"Shania, nice to meet you" I smile shyly, looking up to Ruby who is rubbing his face.

"Your mother's been calling you, she sent me round with this pie from the restaurant" he hands over a takeout tray.

"Sorry we fell asleep. You didn't have to come over Dad" he looks so sleepy and nervous. I'm guessing he wasn't expecting to introduce me so soon. If ever. Ruby puts his arm around my waist and pulls me close. I immediately relax and genuinely smile. His dad looks down at me with smiling eyes.

"You need to come see your mom she misses you and she will be excited to meet Shania" he winks at me.

"Yeah dad tell her I'll call her tomorrow and arrange it. I need her cooking" he whines. The gate buzzer sounds and all 3 of us snap our heads towards the panel. The pizza. I'd completely forgot about that. Ruby buzzes the pizza man in and we all stand waiting. I can see Ruby's dad watching us out the corner of his eye smiling. The pizza man drops off the food I take it and back away to put it down on the coffee table. Ruby looks at me confused. I widen my eyes as I motion down with my eyes and pull the hem of the t-shirt down. His eyes gradually go wide realising I'm completely naked under his t-shirt. "We better get to the pizza before it gets cold dad. Thanks for dropping by" he starts to usher his dad out and I try to hide behind Ruby without being rude.

"Nice to meet you Pavlos" I smile widely. He pulls me in for a hug. I hold the t-shirt down as he wraps his arms around me

"Dad, she's kinda naked under that t-shirt" Ruby chuckles. His dad blushes and holds me at arms length.

"Oh Sorry Shania" he smiles sweetly

"Aristos" I smack him with one hand as I keep the t-shirt in place with the other "I'm really sorry Pavlos I wasn't expecting company"

"It's quite ok, I imposed" he nods at me before pulling Ruby in for a big hug. "Don't be a stranger" with that he left.

"I cannot believe you just said that!!!" I stand with my arms crossed pouting "Your family's going to think I'm some little hussy!!!"

"Well you were the one flashing my dad your ass and pussy!!" He says as he walks off. I run and jump on his back. "Hey spider monkey..." He throws me on the couch. I cross my legs and pull the t-shirt down pouting at him. He flashes me a mischievous grin.

"What are you up to?" I narrow my eyes at him. He jumps at me tickling my sides. When I try and beat him off he peels the t-shirt off me

"Naked pizza party"