XXVII

Ruby

I can tell she's sleepy but I'm still hard and horny. I want that pretty little mouth of hers around my dick. I needed to see her perfect lips on it. The way she just fell at my feet I could have blown straight away. She's obviously done this before. She looks up at me waiting for my move. I'm going to enjoy this. I grab her hair making a ponytail with my hand so I can manoeuvre her head. I push her head to meet the tip of my cock. She uses her tongue first getting me nice and wet before I start to bob her head on it. She sucks in her cheeks to work me making it tight. I watch her intently as she breathes through her nose calmly letting me do what I want, she definitely knows what she's doing. I try and pace myself but it doesn't take me long to want it down her throat. I push her head down deep loving the fact that she doesn't gag too much and opens her throat for me. I can't help but start to thrust fucking her face roughly. I tighten my grip on her hair and watch as her wide eyes start to water. Her submission pushes me over the edge and I ram my cock as far down her throat as possible and empty my cum down her throat. She takes it like the good girl she is and even cleans up the mess as she pulls off.

I'm never letting her go. She's perfect. I pick her up to put her in bed but I notice she's dripping wet. Fuck she liked doing that as much as I liked her doing it. I'm definitely not letting her go.

She's now fully awake, I go to pull my clothes on but she stops me. I hate my body. Over the past few years my lifestyle has taken a toll on it. I've never been slim, I've always been thicc but lately I've put a bit more weight on that I would like. I tend to hide it under baggy t-shirts and I hardly ever get naked Infront of people. Even when fucking hoes I leave my clothes on. I felt exposed as she studied me. The expression on her face was soft and loving. She seemed in awe of me. Which just felt stupid but that's the only way I could describe it. Like I was some beautiful piece of art. Her eyes seemed to drink me in as she dragged her nails along my skin. She kissed and licked along my skin as I sat tense. I could feel her wetness. She was getting more and more turned on the longer she explored my body.  Her sweet words made me relax against her touch. Her kisses where needy, she pressed herself up against me. She slid her hand down to stroke my cock. Making sure I was ready for our next round. She repositioned and sank down onto it holding herself against me, kissing me deeply. I stood up grabbing her ass to pick her up not disconnecting our body's. She wraps her legs around my body. I walk her over to the dresser and sit her on top of it. It's the perfect height for me to fuck her on. This was closer than fucking though, this was needing. This was making love. I'd not done that in a long time. Never wanted to. But I wanted us to melt together and never separate right at this second. I stroked her back as I thrust slow and deliberate strokes into her. She kissed my shoulder as she clutched onto them, digging in her nails.

"Don't stop, Aristos. Never fucking stop" her saying my real name sent delicious shivers across my body. It's never sounded so good. I looked down at her. Her soft skin glistening with our mixed perspiration.  Her heavy breathing against my skin making me thrust deeper. She arches her back and I look down marveling at her body. She tangles her hand in my hair pulling my head to her neck. I lick up her neck tasting the salty clammy skin. I softly nip the bottom of her neck. She moans out loudly. She pulls my hair so she can grab my face. She looks straight into my eyes as she kisses me and falls apart. Her pussy clenches. She moans out against my lips .

"Aristos..." Her body trembles in my hands as her orgasm takes over her body. Her eyes not leaving mine but lost in pleasure. She pulls her body tightly against me scratching her nails down my back as she finishes her climax. All it takes is a few more thrusts while her eyes bore into mine for me to cum in her again. My body shakes as I finish and I slump against her our foreheads touching, eyes still locked.

"That's the first time I've ever came just from sex" she breathes

"Well I'm glad I'm good at something" I chuckle

"That was amazing" she strokes the hair from my face. "Your the most talented man I've ever met. And the most handsome. And sexist" she plants kisses all over my face between her words. I push her hair from her face

"Your beautiful, you know that right?" A blush spreads across her face.

"We forgot to order pizza" she giggles trying to change the subject. I run my hands down her naked sides

"You pick a film I'll order pizza" I pick her up off the dresser and place her on the bed. I come back with a damp towel to clean her up as I watch my cum dripping down her leg. She just smirks up at me. She sits up and wraps her arms round my neck pulling me back down on top of her

"Your such a good man Aristos" I kiss her back softly.

"Your distracting me from ordering the pizza. And you need to pick a film" I chuckle against her lips

"Fine but I want pepperoni and I think 'Back to the future'" she pouts, she's going to get me in trouble I chuckle to myself.