XIII

Ruby

Jeni washed up and I just sat there wondering why the fuck I just did that. It was the complete opposite of what I wanted to do. The more I thought about it I talked myself into the idea that I should just stay with Jeni. We worked, even if it was a little fucked up. Me and Shaina would it even work? I would be her boss of sorts if we signed them. Would that be weird? Would she even want me? She's hot and I'm not... I know girls throw themselves at me alot but it's because I'm Ruby da cherry not because of Aristos. I hate that name but it makes a valid point. She might just be rebounding from her abusive ex. If that was the case I didn't want to catch feelings for her to throw me to the side when she's got over her issues. And if she didn't what would happen if we both went on tour at the same time? Would she trust me? Would I trust her? Would I trust me? They were too many what ifs for my liking and I just wanted normality

I hadn't heard them leave but it seemed $lick and her has gone out. Then I thought of what it must of sounded like to Shay, then I felt even more like shit. I kissed her last night and just walked off with no explanation and then fuck someone in the next room. I sit with my head in my hands. I grab a pill bottle off the side. Xans , that will do. I swallow them dry. I pack my shit up and wait for everyone.

It's tense on the bus. No one's talking apart from Jeni. I forgot how persistent she is. If she wants something she will bother you till she gets it. I usually just give in because it's easier. She wants to go out especially now there's another girl for her to talk to and go dance with. I didn't bother telling her that Shaina probably wouldn't dance with her. She spent the whole journey doing her hair and makeup. I'd just got used to her mess now but I could tell the guys where getting annoyed already. Shay wouldn't even look at me she refused to look at me at the hotel then again when we got to the bus. She went straight to her bunk and that was that.

Jeni looked good if not overdressed for a $B show. Her rack was pushed up and she had a tight skirt that showed off her big ass with huge heels on. I slapped her ass as she shook it at me. But then Shaina climbed out of her bunk and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. She looked hot. Like smoking. The top just showing enough of her stomach and enhancing her cleavage. I just wanted to touch her. Jeni pointed out a hickey in her neck. Shit that would be my fault, I obviously got a bit carried away last night. I didn't know what to say. Shaina still didn't look at me, instead she went and kissed $lick. WTF. He didn't seem to mind. Maybe she was just after a quick fuck. I'm fucking fuming still. They were all coupley at the venue after that, sat with each other chatting and getting each other drinks. I couldn't help but be pissed off. I really liked her. And she's playing us off eachother. I'm glad Jeni turned up when she did. I could try and distract myself from Shaina.

We went to a club after the show, Jeni wanted to dance and like I thought Shaina wasn't into it. So she just danced in our enclosed area. Shay disappeared to the toilet, I was a little concerned that she was going off alone in a strange place especially when we have been on edge keeping her safe. I watched the door intently making sure I didn't see anything dodgy. All the while with Jeni practically dry humping me. I hadn't noticed a girl come over and sit in Shaina's seat, when she got back she did not look impressed and if I was the girl I would have just walked away from the look on her face. She looked pissed. She stood with her arms crossed with her leather jacket on tapping her foot impatiently. The girl ignored her and continued to flirt with $lick. I didn't realise she had that much fire in her but she kicked the girls foot telling her to move. When she didn't Shay sat in $licks lap kissing him. My heart dropped. That wasn't just a peck. The girl left and she got cosy with him again. We didn't stay long after that Jeni was wasted and I had to carry her most of the way hoping she wasn't going to spew up on me.

I joined the guys playing xbox. Shaina was in there with hardly any clothes on. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. Especially when she got up to leave. Her toned stomach and legs on show. She kissed $lick goodnight and headed off thankfully to her own bunk. Meth was the one who brought her up thank god.

"What's going on there?" he motioned between $lick and Shaina's bunk

"Just getting to know each other" he shrugged and looked away from me too quickly. He knew, he knew I liked her.

"Where did you disappear to this morning?" I say a little too shortly. They seem to notice my annoyance

"I took her for breakfast, why you got an issue with that Oddy?" he cocks his eyebrow at me. He definitely knows

"No knock yourself out" I grit my teeth. I don't want his filthy paws on her