||C1||

~

Faye Shive was like any other 17 year old girl. She attended high school on the weekdays and spent her weekends binge watching k-dramas or sleeping.

She was currently finishing her eighth month studying abroad in Seoul, South Korea. Because of her constant anxiety and antisocial personality her parents were scared to send her across the globe-with the fear that she wouldn't make any friends. But here she was, spending her Thursday evening dinning out with her two best friends; Heejin and Eunbi.

Faye scooped another spoonful of strawberry ice cream into the mouth, the cold treat dissolved quickly in her warm mouth.

"Faye, Heejin! I just remembered!" Eunbi said, catching both of her friends attention. "My mom is working at a concert venue Saturday, she got us front row tickets!"

"Nice. But whose the band?" Heejin questioned.

"NCT 127!" Heejin's dark eyes widened.

"NCT 127?!?" Eunbi nodded. Heejin and Eunbi have always been a huge kpop fans, Faye-already having enough trouble learning Korean- had no time for kpop.  "We need to go! They are amazing!"

"Heejin you say that about every band." Faye stated-running millions of scenarios of things that could go wrong at the concert.

"I know, but this is NCT 127! Please come with us Faye." Heejin looked at Faye wide eyed in hopes that she would give in. "Don't be a lazy worm."

Faye pursed her lips in thought. Concerts weren't really her thing but she felt she had something to prove to her two friends-although she really didn't-but they would probably go out for food afterwords.

"Fine" Faye rolled her eyes. A wide grin spread across Heejin's face. "I need to go, my curfew ends in a hour. Bye"

Faye waved goodbye to her chatty friends and walked off.

                                      ~

Faye shoved her cold hands deeper in to the pockets of her sweater, wishing she had worn a jacket.

The streets had the regular busyness of Seoul. Cars and buses were honking and speeding around the roads.

Keeping her eyes trained to the ground Faye walked home.

The tired girl reached her apartment- not really her apartment, but her hosts family, the Choi's. It was a small house with only one bathroom and two bedrooms. One bedroom for the Choi's and the other for Faye.

Sighing when she opened her bedroom door to see the clothes she left out this morning scattered all over her floor.

Grunting in frustration she stuffed all the clothes in the hamper and changed into her fuzzy pajamas.

                                      ~

One lousy train ride and two stubbed toes later, Faye arrived at school.

She gazed around the crowed hallway hoping to find someone she knew, usually Heejin took this route to her first class so she could talk to Faye. Faye made a beeline towards the familiar tall girl across the hallway.

"Hey Heejin" Faye greeted Heejin nonchalantly. Heejin spun around.

"Hey. I was wondering if you-" Heejin was interrupted by a loud crash across the hallway.

A boy had fallen down the stairs and knocked down the garbage bins along the way.

"Oof- if he has a soulmate they are going to feel that." Heejin scrunched her face in agony. Faye let out a half hearted chuckle. "Anyway I was wondering if you wanted a ride to the concert? Eunbi is allowed to use her moms car so she can come pick us up?"

Faye nodded. "Sure."

Faye and Heejin continued there usual before school banter until the thundering of the bell rang though the school signifying that it was time for the first class.