||C5||

~

The arena reeked of sweaty people. Anticipation coursed through the air.

"Come on we can probably get closer." Heejin speculated, zig zagging through the crowd of people.

"I don't think we can get much closer. People could get mad" Faye stressed.

"This is what you do Faye. Get as close as possible to the stage. Just keep pushing through people."

Angry glares were sent the girls way as Heejin and Eunbi parted through the people. Faye just trailed behind mouthing small apologizes to the annoyed fans.

"People are getting mad we should-"

"Faye please just stop talking sometimes I can't take your constant worrying! Jesus if you worry any more you're going to get sick!" Heejin snapped.

Faye was speechless at her sudden out burst. Tears threatens to spill from her eyes.

Don't be a little bitch.

Faye reminded her self. If only they knew that her constant worrying does make her sick.

Eunbi glared at Heejin.

"Heejin." Eunbi chided.

Heejin eyes softened. "Sorry Faye I just-"

"No it's fine. Let just get to our seats." Faye breathed out and kept trudging behind the two taller girls.

Arriving at their seats Faye thought about the fact that if she tried hard enough she could probably lick the stage.

The atmosphere that surrounded the girl was awkward and tense. Eunbi kept trying to crack jokes-she only earned don't half hearted chuckles from both girls.

"Oh look it's starting!" Eunbi squealed. The lights dimmed.

As the fans began to roar and cheer, Fayes mind was empty aside with the dwelling thoughts of 'do all my friends think that?' 'am I annoying?' 'does anyone even like me?'.

She was snapped out of her painful trace when lights shot up from the stage and music boomed from the speakers.

Heejin and Eunbi screamed beside her.

Faye could tell she was going to be deaf by the end of this.

~

Exhaustion was the only thing Faye could feel. All she wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep.

"Wasn't it amazing!" Eunbi marvelled driving the car onto the high way.

"It was so cool! I swear Mark looked at me!" Heejin boasted. "Cherry bomb was so good!"

Faye was lost in her own thoughts. The concert was good. She loved the song about a highway to heaven or something. None of the idols really caught her eye, then again she was shoved around all night and never really got a good look at them.

"Faye what did you think?" Eunbi looked at her through the rear view mirror. Fayes eyes shot up.

"It was good." She mumbled.

"Who was your favourite member? Yuta? Johnny? Oh-You seem like a Haechan girl."

"I'm not sure. I guess I liked them all." Faye said half heartedly. Her mind was still focused on Heejins blow out-even though it happened over three hours ago.

"Guys we should go for food!" Heejin yelled, slapping her hands on the dash bored.

"Careful Heejin this is my moms." Eunbi laughed. "We should go for food. McDonald's?"

Although food was the main reason Faye came she didn't feel up to it. Not only was there a unsettling tension between Heejin and Faye, but a growing pain was beginning to build in her stomach.

"Could you drop me off at home? I don't feel good?" Faye half lied.

"You sure?" Eunbi asked.

Faye nodded. She sweared she heard Heejin huff in annoyance.

Eunbi reluctantly drove to Faye apartment and dropped her off.

"See ya Faye!" Eunbi smiled.

Faye smiled back and walked to the front small apartment building.

"Bye." She whispered as she watched them drive away.