||C43||

~

The mall was indeed exclusive. It looked like a palace-it was massive and reminded Faye of the titanic.

Doyoung and Jaehyun walked beside her with black masks covering their faces-though there wasn't really a point there were next to no people.

Doyoung lead the way to a large dress shop. It felt strange for Faye to buy a dress in to a store where everything was worth more than her.

She was scared to touch anything-it was all so posh and fancy.

"Can I help you?" An older lady walked up to her. A large red clip clasped back her greying hair. Her sleek, tight pencil skirt reminded Faye of a flight attendant.

"We are looking for a dress-something for tuxedo dinner parties-like ball gown-ey ." Jaehyun said confidently. The lady smiled.

"I know just the section." She speedily walked off with Faye trying to keep up with her fast paced stride. They arrived at the back of the store. Thousands of ball gowns stared Faye in the face. "Any of these will work. Tell me if you need any help."

The lady walked off-leaving Faye to gape at the dresses in front of her.

"Faye do you see anything you like?" Jaehyun asked as he stood beside the young girl.

"This is so over whelming. There is so many options." Fayes eyes were glued to the dresses in front of her.

Doyoung chuckled from the other side of her. "Let's divide and conquer. We will pull out any dress we like-then you can try them on."

Jaehyun and Faye agreed and together they began to search through the endless mass of dresses.

By the time Faye had finished looking through her section of the dresses-Jaehyun and Doyoung returned both of them had workers helping them carry the array of dresses they had chosen.

Various workers began hanging the dresses in a large dressing room. Faye held her breath as she caught glimpses of the price tags. They were worth more then her house back home.

"Okay Faye go try them on and we will be you judges." Jaehyun smiled as he and Doyoung sat beside each other on a bench right out side her dressing room.

Faye slid out of her clothes and began to try on the multitude of dresses in front of her.

~

"Don't lie Jaehyun this one makes me look like a walking couch." Faye huffed as she tried on the umpteenth dress. They had been there for almost two hours and she was getting bitchy and tired. The soulmate bond was beginning make her sore.

"It does look like someone my grandma would sit on." Jaehyun agreed.

"This is so hard. Why can't the perfect dress just come to me it's so-"

As if on qu- the lady who helped them before walked up to them holding a big dress bag. "Hello. I just wanted to say that I found a dress that could work. It's not a ball gown but I think it will work better than one anyway."

Eagerly Faye grabbed the dress-locked the dressing room door and slipped off the hideous dress Doyoung had thought would look good.

She smiled as she opened the bag. It was perfect. Slipping into it she noticed that it was so much lighter than the heavy ball gowns she had tried on.

The dress was a dark rose pink that complemented her skin tone flawlessly. It was spaghetti straps and only went to her ankles. The skirt portion was breezy and light.

It had an small ombré effect going from a lighter rose to a darker greyish pink at the hip area. Blue, pink and peach beads decorated the chest area.

When she opened the door Doyoung and Jaehyuns jaws dropped. "This is the one" was all Doyoung could say as his eyes scanned the girl in front of him.

 "This is the one" was all Doyoung could say as his eyes scanned the girl in front of him

This was my reference. I hope I explained it okay. You can imagine what ever dress you want though

-coolbroski22