||C23||

~

The boys practice was cut short when Jungwoo nearly passed out due to lack of contact with Faye.

Jungwoo and Faye were resting comfortably on the love seat soft- there sides pressed together. Faye was thinking about Haechan and her conversation earlier. Was it that noticeable how nervous she was?

Jungwoo huffed in defeat as he watched his bandmates dance with out him. He felt they were suffering because of there soulmate bond. Faye picked up on his unhappy mood.

"Jungwoo" She fidgeted with her hands. "Are you okay? You look sad."

"I'm just upset. I feel like I'm holding back the band with this bond. Don't worry I don't blame you."

Faye was surprised at his openness with her- she realized how easily he could express his emotions.

"Your not holding back the band. I saw you practicing and it was amazing. I could never dance like that." She laughed and Jungwoo cracked a smile.

"I'm scared that there going to leave me behind or that I'll hold them back from chasing their dreams" a sad frown replaced his almost smile.

"Jungwoo, I've only known them for a night but I can tell they care for you. They won't leave you behind, you have to trust that they love you enough to stay with you even when your going through hard times."

"You sound like Doyoung." Jungwoo sighed. Faye brushed her fingers through her hair contemplating what to say next.

"Faye- could I speak with you?" NCTs manager walked up to them. Faye glanced at Jungwoo seeing if he was feeling better.

"I'm fine. Go with him." Jungwoo said resting farther into the seat.

Faye stood up and walked out of the practice room with the manager. Her mind went into a frantic frenzy as she thought about what he could want to talk to her about.

Her eyes darted around the foreign hallway he was leading her through. It's soft cream coloured walls helped calmed her unsettled nerves.

"Faye I need to speak to you about the future of Jungwoo and your bond." He sat down on a posh looking sofa at the end of the hallway.

Faye sat down across from him and crossed her legs.

"As you know the boys are preparing for a comeback." Faye nodded. "In a few weeks they will need to go on tour. I hope that won't be an issue with your schooling."

Faye couldn't help but feel like a pawn in NCTs game- like she was a side character in a TV show. Normally she didn't mind fading into the background-she preferred it actually. However he was talking to her like her personal life didn't matter.

"My schooling won't be a problem. I'm graduating this week. I have a few exams I need to finished up." Faye fiddled with her fingers. "Something may come up later however."

She was referring to her fathers condition. Faye hopped he wouldn't press further into the matter.

"What do you mean 'something'?" He questioned.

"I can't really say." Faye stated not wanting to have a complete melt down in front of him.

Noticing her discomfort he dismissed the topic for another time, for now he just handed her forms for to sign.

"They just forms about the confidentiality of bonding with an idol." He explained. "I would like them by the time the boys head out"

He walked off leaving Faye to complete the forms.

They all had the same idea 'don't tell anyone who your soulmate is or we will sue you'. Faye signed all the forms-though she didn't understand all the complicated words.

The last paper really caught her attention.

How did you meet your soulmate?

It seemed almost elementary to her. Neatly she scribbled down how they had bonded at his concert.

Do you have romantic feelings for your soulmate?