||C46||

~

She heard someone sit beside her before she saw them. Looking up Faye met Jungwoos dark eyes. His cheeks had a bright scarlet hue to them.

"Hey." He gulped as he leaned back in his chair.

"Are you okay you look a little flushed." Faye anxiously rose her hands to his forehead to test his temperature.

Jungwoo panicked. "Uh-no. I just have alcohol- I mean a low alcohol tolerance. My cheeks get red."

Faye rose an questioning eyebrow. "So this is you drunk?"

Jungwoo laughed and shook his head. "No I've only had one drink. I'd rather drink at a restaurant or in the house- these fancy dinner parties are not the place to get drunk."

Faye opened her month but closed it when she caught sight of a familiar face walking over.

"Hey Jungwoo and Faye!" Lucas greeted them as he sat down beside the pair. "You both look exhausted."

Jungwoo chuckled. "We are-I thought that WayV left an hour ago."

Lucas shook his head. "Only Yangyang and Xioajun- they got bored so I think there going to play video games."

"Oh-Faye this is Lucas-"

"We've meet-he showed me to the bathroom a few days ago." Faye interjected. Jungwoo hummed in response.

The two boys sitting on ether side of her began having a conversation about God know what-as Faye just sat stiffly in the middle. She didn't understand half the things they were saying.

"Jungwoo! Faye!" A voice echoed through the main dinning area. Simultaneously they turned around to see Johnny gesturing to them that it was time to go.

"Bye Lucas" Faye waved as she walked towards the doors-Jungwoo following right behind her.

Faye slid into a seat beside the window-Jungwoo sat to her left as they drove off.

                                     ~

Upon arriving back at the dorms-Faye sluggishly flicked off her heels and changed into her pyjamas. The torso part of her dress was beginning to suffocate her poor boobs.

"So Faye." Jungwoo said as he walked into the room-his hair stuck to his forehead from showering . "How did you like the dinner party? Did you meet anyone?"

Faye snuggled under the covers. "It was good-I loved the food- I probably ate triple my weight. I ran into a guy from my school."

Jungwoos eye brows furrowed and climbed in beside her. "Who?"

"I think you might know him-Chan-woo?" Faye watched as Jungwoo lips pressed together in a thin line. "Taeil told me about what happened."

"He such a bad kid. He's down right mean too. When I first joined NCT-everyday he would fill my runners with anything gross-bugs, slime he even stuffed my dinner in them once."

A sad frown appeared on Faye face. "He's sounds like a dick head" She probably should have said 'I'm sorry' or 'that sucks'. But this was her best attempt at empathizing.

Jungwoos pout turned into a goofy lopsided grin at her choice of words. "The only reason his dad hasn't been fired is because he's good at his job. His one of NCTs best managers. You haven't met him but he's a great guy."

"I wonder how he could raise such a hell demon." Faye interrupted.

A orotund laugh left Jungwoos full lips. "Are you hungry?"

"We just ate less than two hours ago." Faye pointed out as she ran her fingers through her heavily hair sprayed hair.

"Yeah I know but I'm hungry." Jungwoo sighed.

"I guess I am a little bit." Jungwoo shot up and a gummy smile broke on his lips.

"Let's go cook something." He suggested. Faye notice a crazy gleam in his dark eyes that she had never noticed before. It was ether alcohol or pure spontaneity.

"It's like one in the morning." Faye argued. "Besides I think I'm band from cooking."

"Don't worry we will be fine. I am an amazing ramen chef." Jungwoo stood up in his blue pyjama pants and Donald Duck sweatshirt.

Reluctantly Faye arose out of the comfy bed and followed him to the kitchen.

The kitchen looked spotless and Faye cringed at the mess they were going to make. This was not going to go well.

"Grab a pot" Jungwoo mouthed as he grabbed the instant ramen. Silently Faye began to shuffle around the pots-she froze when one dropped to the floor and smashed her pinky toe.

She chewed on her bottom lip in attempt to not scream curse words. Jungwoo only quietly laughed from across the kitchen. "Are you okay?" He whispered.

She painfully nodded and pulled out the right pot. Slowly she turned on the sink and began filling the pot with water.

They managed to successfully boil the water. Jungwoo loomed over the counter top as he carefully decorating the ramen.

"Jungwoo it doesn't have to be perfect. Just-"

"Shh-Faye it needs to look neat." He interjected as his gaze stayed glued to the ramen. Faye leaned over the two bowls.

"I just want to eat" She protested quietly.

Jungwoo carefully lifted up the bowls and brought them back to their bedroom. Faye remembered to grab chop sticks and hastily put all their dishes in the sink.