||C14||

~

Fayes sleepy eyes fluttered open-immediately getting a migraine from a sudden loss of contact between her and her soulmate.

Groggily she sat up only to be met with three new pairs of eyes staring at her.

She began to shift uncomfortably under the three men's intense stares. Jungwoo was no where in sight nether was Area.

"Hello." The taller one said bowing at almost 90 degrees.

"Hi" Faye fidgeted with her hands as they all continued to stare at her. All three men were indubitably handsome and probably had girls swoon over them all the time.

"I'm Doyoung." The one who introduced him self said.

The slightly shorter one next to him spoke up "I'm Mark" he shifted awkwardly on his feet.

The older one studied the girls face.

"Hello. I'm NCT 127 manager." He stuck out his hand for Faye to shake.

"Hi" She repeated placing her hand in his and slowly shook it. The atmosphere was uncomfortable and it didn't help that Faye had a ever present head ache since Jungwoo left.

"Mark did you pack my phone charger?" Jungwoos familiar voice spoke from the bathroom.

Mark spun around making eye contact with the older boy standing in the bathroom door frame. "Yeah it should be in there"

Jungwoo stepped out of the bathroom in grey sweats and a black sweater. Faye would be lying to herself is she said he didn't look hot as hell.

Sitting beside Faye, Jungwoo comfortably touched arms with her. Faye couldn't help but notice the intoxicating smell of him. The mix of lavender laundry detergent and men's cologne. She decided that was her new favourite smell.

"Have you met Faye?" Jungwoo asked- with a sort of confidence she has never heard him speak with before.

The men all nodded.

"When you two get out of the hospital she's going to have to meet with the managers."

Jungwoo sighed and rubbed his hands through his freshly washed hair. Faye on the other hand panicked. Did she do something wrong? What did they have to talk to her about?

The tall one-Doyoung- seemed to notice her anxious state and let out a chuckle. "Don't worry Faye it's just about the whole idol thing."

She felt a little comforted by his words but she was still scared.

~

After a three hour conversation between Mark, Doyoung, Jungwoo and their manager; Faye found out a few things.

Jungwoo was born in 1998-making him four years older than Faye.

He likes food.

And he lives with nine other men- NCT 127.

Faye and Jungwoo were currently silently eating dinner, the only noise being Area shuffling around the room writing random things down on her clip board.

Once the soulmates had finished their meal Area stole their attention. "Every thing seems to be going as planned as far as the bonding goes. Are you both feel better than when you came?"

Faye and Jungwoo nodded. Jungwoo has been able to take a 30 minute walk with his friends while Faye stayed back. Although she felt like shit the whole time he was gone- it was progress.

"You guys can probably leave tomorrow. Have you discussed where you'll be living?"

The thought of living together had completely slipped Fayes mind. She had never considered that this would be for the long run. Down the road they could probably live separately if they chose to. Long time soulmates can spend up to three weeks with out each other.

Faye looked up at Jungwoo he was focused on Area.

"I take it you haven't talked about it then." Area walked towards them and grabbed their empty trays. "I'll give you two some time to discuss it"

Area strutted out of the room, leaving the two shy soulmates to them selves.

"So..." Faye began trying to ease the tension.

"Well you know that I'm a idol I guess." Jungwoo said glancing up at her.

"Yeah." Faye said unsure of what else would be appropriate for a time like this. "I'm sorry. I'm such an akward person whose really bad at expressing her feelings and-ugh this whole this is confusing and hard. It just makes me want to curl up in a ball hide in the bathroom."

The sudden flow of words surprised Faye just as much as it had suprise Jungwoo. Something inside Faye snapped causing a vomit of words to come out.

A blush rose to her cheeks as she feared what Jungwoo would say next.

"I get it. It's really scary and I have no clue what I'm doing." He expressed. "I'm scared that everything I worked for will crumble and I'll let my band down."

A silent sniffle left Jungwoos lips, leaving Faye confused and shocked. Never being at comforting people- Faye awkwardly reached over and patted his back.

Faye was surprised when tears began to flow out of her eyes as well.